Chapter 2 ~

After thinking for hours she forgot all about her phone call. By then it was 5:30 pm. Emeli picked up the phone and dialed her mom's cell.

*ring,ring*

"Hello!"

"Hi mom , how you been ?"

"I've been waiting hours for your phone call, how is it there ? Do you like it there? Do you wanna change it ? Want me to come see you ?"

"Mom ! Slow down I'm fine I don't wanna leave and u don't need to drive all the way here just to see me , okay!"

"Alright I'm just new to this !"

"I'm sorry , I should have asked do help professional help but what can we do now everything happend and I'm here now !"

"It's okay ! Summer is almost over school is coming get ready SAT test and college test and all that fun stuff!"

"Funny mom! But I already know I've been studying my ass off for this once on a life time chance!"

"Good. I'm so very proud of you !"

"Really? Cause I'm sitting in rehab right now !"

"I know but your helping yourself succeed! That's all I ever wanted !"

"Okay let me get off the phone before we both start to cry !"

"Too late ! , I love you Emeli forever & always!"

"Forever & always *muah* "

As Emeli sobered away she took her college panflet out her suitcase and started looking at her dream college. Ucla , Emeli has dreamed of going there since she was 6 years old and went to and Ucla softball game with her godfather. Emeli could remover that game like it was yesterday!

Bases loaded Ucla up to bat number seventeen batter Alexandra Mills was waiting for the perfect pitch *BING * OUT THE PARK HOMERUN UCLA WINS THE LAST GAME , STATES HERE WE GOOO! She remembers the crowd going wild , ahh the smell of the dirt , the baseball! Gloves , an bubble gum ! For a moment she thought she was there again.

This Friday morning Emeli was up earlier than everyone in the center. She put on her leggings and black tank top sports bra, running shoes and went to the workout room near the courtyard. This place was huge! The doctor told Emeli it's normal to feel light headed and woozy sometimes because of the withdrawal of drugs. She ran for an hour straight showered and put her blue loose tank top with her white beau bra and her jean shorts and threw her hair in a messy ponytail. Waking down the stairs again that same vase caught her eye , she kept going though to make it to breakfast before all the bacon was gone !

"That was yummy , well after this you guys can go upstairs relax a little and then in a half of a hour come back down for our therapy session." The therapist spoke to the residents there right along with me.

Emeli walked up stairs and layed down and read the Cosmopolitan magazine. Emeli picked it up and and thought "Nina Dobrev is really beautiful" she kept scrolling threw the pages and read this article about Kim Karadashian and her baby North West . And drifted into a nap !