The start of a new friendship

Your P.O.V
               We just picked up Luca and I got a call while we were waiting." Hello?" "Hey babe I am coming down to see you. And who is this max guy? I she hurting you? Tell me and i will hurt him!" It was my ex rusty. " GO AWAY! ILEFT YOU FOR A REASON!" I shouted and hung up the phone. " max we have to leave I will be right back. Pack all of our things and get in the car. Now." I said to max. " why?" Don't ask just go." I said and went to the bathroom. I took of everything he gave me. But the thing that shocked me was he put a tracker on me! It was on my neck. I took it off and stomped on it. Then I took everything else off. I was done. I deleted his number and all my contacts of him. Pictures, videos, his Instagram, everything.

~time skip to when they leave~ 😄 " where are we going?" Max said. " Adams house. He never knew Adam and he can't find me." We got to Adams house and got inside. " Liz what the heck is going on?!?!" Adam asked " rusty." I said " that son of a b*tch!" ADAM!" Alesa yelled "language!" "Sorry" Ross came over and said a guy named rusty is looking for me and Max. " call the cops, kick him out and stay here. Is anyone else there!" Adam said. " no KP came with me." Ross said. I called 911 and said that a guy at 2145 north cherry st. Was trying to kidnap me and max. (Not the real address!) they went over and took care of him. But Ross max and I all stayed together. But where was Jane?!?? " I am going to look for Jane!" I shouted and ran out to my car. I went to her favorite spot and she was there. With Luca. " Jane Luca we need to go. Rusty Luca he is back." I said " who is rusty?" Jane said. " no time to explain. Jane go with Liz and I will find rusty." Bai babe." Jane said " goodbye" Luca said and sped off on his motorbike. " we hopped in and I asked her " your dating Luca?! " I said " well not really. We want to make my ex jealous. His name is mick." " MICK!?!?!??" I shouted and stopped the car " he is my best friend! Don't do this Jane he had a short temper! " okay well I will break up with Luca tonight." " thanks oh and you should get back together with Mick." I said " thanks I will" and we pilled up to the house and I saw someone I didn't want to see in a million years. Ty. (Deadlox) my very first boyfriend.

      ...............;)... Bai