Well.... Maybe..

Jane P.O.V
         It was Saturday and I was hanging out with Adam. Lizzy's cousin. Although I thought Luca was cute as soon as I saw him but I have Adam. " hey Adam!!!" Lizzy came in and the door flew open " hey Liz!!" Adam said and he got up " ready to go to work! Max and I are waiting and Ross is already there but where is Jane?" " she came over here to talk a bit " hi Liz." I said " Jane! Ross was worried sick! Cmon we gots to go!!" She grabbed me and Adams wrists and flung us out the door! Man she is strong! We got there and Ross was outside waiting " Jane!!!!" Ross said as soon as I got out of the car. " I was at Adams to talk to him and chill don't worry!!" Liz came up to me and whispered " I need to talk to you with max." I whispered back " sure." We walked over and she had something for me! " this is for good luck. I am happy that you care for Adam so here is a amulet like his. I hope you like it. Adam is yours." And with that she hugged me! " thank you! I love it! " I said and hugged her back. " friends?" She said " how about BFFS?" And I hugged her back. " Liz!" Max said worry in his eyes " Luca is gone!!! Adam just texted me!!" We all rushed to the car and Liz called Luca. " hello?" " LUCA!!!!!" Liz screamed " where are you?!?!?" " I am just at IHOP getting some food oh and tell Ross I got nilla pancakes to go!" " NO! JANE TOO!!" Ross said I was proud to have a brother like that! " fine Ross Jane too I will be there in a sec! Bai!"

     Hey guys!!! Long time no write!! I got grounded so I could not write nor get on my phone!!! 😱😱😱😱 so here is a chapter dedicated to Pikachu_Hipster because she has been so supportive!! Thank you and wait till next time!!! Bai😘😘❤️❤️