Chapter 5: Sorry and Shopping

Riven walked in the same directions for a few minutes realizing that he was walking towards their ship. That's when remembered about his promise. When he reached the ship, the doors were blasted open.

In the ship:

Riven: Hey Muse...he said looking at Musa who was listening to something on her headphones

Musa: Hey she said wiping away her tears.

Riven: Loved the look you gave Stella he smirked.

Musa: You saw that her face going pink.

Riven: No...but Stella told me about it he said taking a seat next to Musa.

Musa: Was it that bad?

Riven: Yup.

Musa: I should probably apologize ...

Riven: Musa he said quickly before she could say anything else.

Musa: What is it Riv?

Riven: Well tonight there is going to be concert. And umm I never heard you sing, so how would you like to perform tonight he said shyly.

Musa: OMG, YES. I love singing she said and threw her arms over Riven's neck.

Riven: That's great! But first I think we need to start heading back to the hotel so you can get ready.

Musa: Ok she said and they got out of the ship.

In the hotel:

Stella: Oh Musa, I'm so freaking sorry; I didn't mean what I said there. Really I didn't she said as the moment she saw Musa walk thought the door.

Musa: And I'm sorry for the porridge incident she said shyly.

Stella: Friend for life? She asked holding her arms out.

Musa: Friends for life! She said and they both hugged each other.

Stella: Now, I couldn't stop but overhear, that you'll be performing to night she said forgetting the fact that they had a fight

Musa: Ya, I am she said happily.

Stella: Anyway we should get you dressed for tonight you have to look drop dead gorgeous

Techna: Good idea Stella she said popping up behind Stella.

Leyla: I can't believe I'm saying this but let's all go shopping.

Stella: SHOPPING!! Shouted Stella making everyone else laugh.

Musa: Alright then let's go get a taxi she said and she walked out of the hotel to find a taxi as the others a followed.

When the girls found 2 taxi's they went to the biggest mall they could find (Stella's request). The mall was actually huge. They had all the shops any girl ever wanted. So after 3 hours of shopping for STELLA the girls walked into a boutique where they were going to get the outfits for tonight.

Musa: Remind me why we have to dress so nicely? She said behind the curtain because she was trying on the dress the girls picked for her.

Stella: Because it's your concert and we want to dress for the occasion she said. She and other girls already tried on their outfits and were just waiting for Musa to come out.

Musa: So what do you think she said walking out of her cubicle?

Everyone: WOW!! Musa you look gorgeous they said as a whole new girl was standing before them. Musa wore a strapless sparkly red dress with a pair of red heels.

Stella: That dress is bound to make Riven drool she smirked.

Everyone except Musa: STELLA!

Musa: It is ok you guys. I was actually hoping for that reaction from him she blushed turning her head.

Everyone: OUUUUU...they said making kissy noises.

Musa: Oh shut up! She said playfully throwing her trainers at them.

Stella: Now come on we still have to get our hair and make-up done and we only have 2 hours left screeched Stella making everyone else hurry up.

The girls quickly took their dresses and ran out of the store to find a taxi so they could get back in time to finish there preparations,