Epilogue

8 years later:

Musa: Riven can you pleeese go and get Melody she groaned as she heard screams coming out of the baby's room. It was 4 o'clock in the morning and was too early for Musa's liking.

Riven: Why me? He moaned as he twisted around on the bed.

Musa: Because I did last night she said irritatingly.

Riven: Uh, fine he said and slid out of the bed to get Melody.

In the baby's room:

Riven: Hey little one he whispered as he smiled at his 10 month old daughter with blue hair and amethyst eyes.

Riven: I see you are not at all like your mother he chuckled picking her up.

Riven: Your mum would never wake up until 11 he smirked as he started to rock Melody in his arms.

Musa: I HEARD THAT she yelled from the other room.

Riven: But the one thing you got from her is the noise he said as Melody began to scream again

Riven: I think I better get you to your mum he said and walked into he and Musa's room.

Musa: Come here sweetie she said as she stretched her arms out to get the baby.

Riven: Here you go he said as he gave Musa the baby and lay down next to her.

Musa: Aren't you just the cutest she said as she hugged her now calm baby.

Melody: Mama she said faintly.

Musa: Wait what you say she asked full of excitement.

Melody: Mama she repeated this time a little bit louder.

Musa: Oh Riven she said her first word! She squealed as she hugged Melody even tighter.

Riven: Too bad it wasn't Dada he mumbled

Musa: I heard that too she said kissing Riven's cheek.

Riven: How on earth did you here that?!

Musa: You always ask me and I always say I'm a music fairy duh.

Riven: Oh right he said embarrassed.

Musa: It's ok Riv.....

Musa: Now get Melody back to her crib. I have to go back to bed she said and gave Riven the baby before dozing back to sleep.

Riven: Now this is Musa I know he snickered as he took the baby and went to put her back to her sleep.