Ch. 18 - Blind.

A/N I'm sorry, guys. Ugh I suck...

~

After dragging Vinny out of the venue, (thankfully there were no fans out the back), Mykailla stopped right outside the back of the bus. "Vin," She whispered, releasing her grasp on his arm. "I.. Have a question."

Vinny raised his eyebrows. "...? Okay?"

"... It's about a guy."

".. Alright." Vinny nodded slowly, his eyebrows furrowed.

"How are you supposed to, uh.." Mykailla wrapped her arms around herself, looking around briefly. She looked back at Vinny, then continued, though as if it were a question, "Hide... your feelings for someone.. from said someone?"

Vinny raised his eyebrows slightly in confusion. "What?"

"I--" Mykailla whined slightly. "You heard me. Just gimme an answer."

"Why are you asking me?" Vinny asked, still confused as to why Mykailla was asking this question to him. "What makes you think I know?"

"Well-- I mean, I can't really--" Mykailla fumbled for words, then groaned quietly, leaning against the side of the bus. "I can't talk to Chris, because he'll know who I'm talking about, and--"

"Mykailla, even I know who you're talking about."

"Oh, do you now?" She scoffed.

"Mhm." Vinny nodded, leaning against the bus as well. He looked up at the evening sky. It was a rather calming mixture of pinks and oranges. "It's Ricky." He stated quietly, turning his head to look at Mykailla. "And don't even bother trying to lie about it, alright?"

Mykailla's cheeks flushed a bright red out of embarrassment. "How--"

Vinny shrugged.

The purple-haired girl sunk down to the ground, burying her face in her hands. "I don't know what to do, man." She sounded like she was about to cry. "I-I don't want to like him."

Vinny was confused as to why, to be honest. Ricky was definitely one of the fangirls' favorite members. He sunk down beside Mykailla, nodding thoughtfully. "How do you know that you like him?" He played dumb; trying to get Mykailla to confess to him what Chris had already explained about their love/hate relationship. "Don't you guys, like, hate each other?... I mean, from what I've seen--"

"Vinny, it's what you haven't seen, that's the problem." Mykailla muttered, shaking her head, her hands still covering her face.

"What do you mean?"

"... We used to-- Well, we kinda still..." She sighed, finally uncovering her face, though looking down at her lap. "Ricky and I.. We fool around, from time to time."

Vinny nodded, looking down at the ground. "..." I hope she doesn't hit me. "Why?"

Mykailla scoffed, about to say something. But Vinny continued. "I mean.. Nothing good ever comes from hate sex. Everybody knows that. You're smart.. You know that."

"I.. It was after my eighteenth birthday." Mykailla caved, glancing at Vinny, before looking back at the ground. "I was stupid. Ricky and I had a small fight, and I kissed him to make him shut up.. It almost, uh, it almost got taken to the bedroom.. But I stopped it. Then he said something," She cursed quietly. "I can never remember.. Anyway," Mykailla began again at a normal volume. "And I got mad again, and it got onto the subject that I was an eighteen-year-old virgin, and he made me feel like shit about it... One thing lead to another, and.. And we f*cked. 'Hate sex, is the best sex' was what he said after."

Vinny stayed quiet. Mykailla sighed, then shrugged. "I then realized that, as bad as it sounds.. He was right. And," Mykailla shrugged again, looking at Vinny. "We banged almost every time after we fought. The rest is history."

"..."

"Look, okay, I know you're judging me, but you can just--"

"No, I'm not. I just.. So what's the reason you don't want to be in love with him?"

"We hate each other. Hate, plus hate, plus sex, does not equal love."

"You guys are both blind. Just.. Just saying." Vinny shook his head slightly.

"What do you mean?"

Vinny gave her a look. Mykailla shot a confused look right back at him. The former rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Blind."

"I'm not blind, Mauro."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah."

"Then why can't you see that Ricky is in love with you?"

"... He's what?"

".. I'm not the one who told you that." Vinny told Mykailla quickly, then stood up. He stuck his hand out to help Mykailla up. "Let's go. It's getting late."

"Vinny, you can't just--"

"Mykaiilllaaa."

"Fine." She grabbed his outstretched hand, and hoisted herself up. "If you're lying, and just f*cking with my feelings about the Ricky thing, I am going to cut your dick off, and shove it up your a**. Got it?"

Vinny slowly dropped her hand. "You, are terrifying."

Mykailla just scowled. "I'm serious, Vinny."

"Okay, okay.. Gosh."

"..." Mykailla sighed, then walked back around to the front of the bus. "Let's get inside. I have to talk to Chris, if he's in there."

Vinny just nodded, following after her.

"If you tell Ricky about anything that I told you, I will, once again, cut off your dick and shove it up your a**."

Vinny covered his crotch, as he followed Mykailla into the bus. "Lips are sealed."