Ch. 16 - It's Only The Beginning. Oi.

A/N I apologize for this short af chapter. It's just a filler. Please don't be angry with me >.< 

~~

~May eleventh, the day before Mykailla's birthday, and the day before tour starts~

I can't believe I'm going on tour with the guys. Mykailla thought to herself, folding and packing her shirts. And on my birthday too! "This is going to either be really fun, or really bad." She muttered to herself, though smiling small.

"Ah, it'll be great." A voice sounded from behind her, making her jump slightly.

The voice, which had belonged to Chris, chuckled. "Turn. I have some stuff for yooou~"

Mykailla raised an eyebrow, setting down the shirt in her hands and turned around. She then laughed. "You did not get me those."

"I did!" Chris mock pouted, holding up the Motionless In White booty shorts. "You don't like?"

"You know that I don't like shorts."

"Well, you're gonna want something to sleep in for six months.. Other than jeans." Chris huffed, walking in the room and throwing the shorts at Mykailla. "So you're welcome. I got you some shirts too. And a sweater."

She caught them. "I have, like, two pairs of shorts, and some PJ pants. I'll be fine. And okay, thanks."

"Well, now you have three pairs." Chris smiled proudly.

Mykailla rolled her eyes, smiling. "You're a dork."

"Takes one to know one, darlin'."

"Oh shut it, and help me pack."

~

Mykailla was spending the night at Chris' house, to make it easier for them all to leave in the morning. They were leaving at the ungodly hour of 4:00am, so they would have enough time to get to the first venue. The tour manager, Josh Korel, was running the bus by everyone's houses, so no one would have to leave their car in a random parking lot.

The time was currently 1:30am, and Mykailla was very much awake.

Eight months.

I have to be in a bus with Ricky for eight months.

I can't--

Yes, you can, dammit! You're a twenty-year-old, as of midnight! You're an adult! You can do this.. You can deal with Ricky's sh*t.

Or at least put up a valiant effort to do so.

~

"Mykailla," Chris shook Mykailla's shoulder, effectively waking her up.

"Mmm, five more minutes." She groaned, rolling over. Chris rolled his eyes.

"Mykailla, get up. Korel is gonna be here soon."

"What time is it?" Mykailla mumbled into her pillow.

"3:30am."

".... Uggggghhhhh." She groaned, way too dramatically, making Chris roll his eyes playfully.

"S'not that bad.. You can nap on the way there. That's what we always do."

"Yeah, yeah." Mykailla huffed, sitting up, yawning, and stretching.

Chris was already ready; his hair done, his gauges back in his ears, his eyebrows drawn on perfectly (as usual), and his eyeshadow perfectly done as well.

"You look like you have a dead animal on your head." Chris chuckled, pointing to her hair. Mykailla glared, flipping him off. Chris just chuckled, shaking his head. "I'll go make breakfast."

Mykailla grumbled a response, kicking off her blanket, and standing up. She stretched again, then sighed loudly. She grabbed the set of clothes that she had set out for today, then headed into the bathroom to get ready.

~

After Mykailla had showered, blow-dried her hair, and done her makeup, she got fully dressed and exited the bathroom; leaving her dirty clothes in the hamper. (Chris can b*tch if he wants, she didn't care.)

"Mykailla, you ready?" Chris called to Mykailla, starting on his breakfast.

"Yeah, coming!"

"Hurry up, and--"

"Okay, I'm here now. You can stop yelling." She chuckled, as did Chris.

"Hurry and eat. Korel is gonna be here soon."

Mykailla grabbed her plate of eggs off the table, then started to eat.

~

Just barely after Chris had finished the dishes, there was a loud, and rather aggressive, knock on the door.

Chris and Mykailla looked at each other. The former groaned dramatically, flinging the water off his hands and wiping them on his pants. "I'll get it.. Do you have everything ready?"

"Mhm." Mykailla nodded.

"Alright, well, you've also got a little," As Chris backed out of the kitchen, he touched the corner of his own mouth. "OJ. Right there."

Mykailla wiped it off, muttering a "thanks". She followed Chris out of the kitchen, but stopped in the living room to snatch a piece of gum from her purse.

"We're almost ready." Chris told whoever was at the door. Mykailla can only assume they nodded, because she didn't hear a response. "Mykes, you can take all your stuff out now! I've just gotta use the restroom, then I'm good."

"'Kay~... Hey," Mykailla asked, picking up two of her bags. "Who was at the door?"

"Korel."

"Can you have him come help me? Please?"

"Yeah." The door opened again, and Chris asked if Josh could help Mykailla with her "fifty different bags".

"There are only seven, a**hole!"

~

Ricky, Ryan, and Korel (obviously) were already on the bus;. After they picked up Chris and Mykailla, stuffed all their crap into the luggage compartments, picked up Balz, and Devin, they headed to the grocery store to stock up on all manners of food. Then, they headed to their first venue.