Live While We're Young: Chapter 4

Tink’s POV

I heard a happy sounding sigh and I felt a chin rest on my shoulder.

"Hiiiii." Nessa said in a dreamy, lovey dovey voice.

"Hi...." I swooned, watching after harry... "I have a boyfriend... and he's... perfect..."

"Awwww I'm happy for you girly." she cooed, her signature bright smile lighting up her face.

"And how about you?" I grinned. She tugged on her bottom lip with her teeth and giggled like a school girl.

"Niall kissed my cheek and...told me to leave my bedroom window open tonight."

"Awww..... I need a favor from you Nessie... Pwease?!" I smiled.

"Oh dear I'm scared now." she smirked.

"Okay..but just because it's you. What do you need?"

"When the Directioners find out I'm dating harry... and they hunt me down like an angry lynch mob....... make sure you go to the states and get my kitty...." I sighed, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"I won't need to do that...because there is no way in heck that I'm letting those crazy Directioners within spitting distance of you." she said confidently.

"Nessie..." I started. "I love ya to death girly...but you...like your soon to be boyfriend...are as terrifying as a baby penguin."

She giggled and nodded, "This is true...."

"Okay ladies, you're all good to go." Paul said before running down the gang-plank and over to the boys. I saw Niall and Harry look up at the two of us with sad eyes and they mouthed 'bye.' before scrambling into their car.

"And they're gone...just like that." Nessie mumbled.

"But they're ours..." I whispered.

"Yeah," she whispered back before going and gathering up her stuff.  We headed back to the house and I almost couldn't take the bit of pain I felt... this sucked.....

"Tink! Nessa! There's a delivery for you!!!" hollered Lizzie from downstairs. I looked at nessie confused, before going downstairs.

"I'm guessing from the size of these that the two of you made quite the impression on young Mr. Styles and young Mr. Horan." giggled Liz as she gestured to two MASSIVE bunches of roses that were sitting on the coffee table.

"Awww....." i cooed and went over to them and we pulled the cards out.

"Tink- u r perfect to me.... xoxo Haz" I read.

"Ness im here for you..... xxxxxx Ni" Nessa read.

"Awwwwww..." the rest of the girls cooed.

"Would uh....it be annoying an obnoxious if I completely fan girled and swooned right now?" Nessie asked while clutching the card to her chest.

"No..." I said, before letting out a squeal and began to do a little jump in place dance.

"good because I was going to do it anyway regardless of your answer." she said before copying me. We grabbed hands and began jumping up and down together.

"EEEEEE!!" we squealed before jumping onto the couch together.

"What are you five?" Jeny teased as she cupped her hand around one of the bunches and inhaled.

"Noooooo...." Nessa said.

"My cousins are five...we're at leased eight." she smirked.

"Agreed!" I announced.