Relationship Advice

THIRD PERSON POV

Nastia and Derek are walking in Central Park, enjoying the rare nice day in New York. Suddenly, Derek's phone rings. "Sorry, it's Mark." Derek says to Nastia, and picks up the phone. "Have you ever had problems with your partners? Like them not paying attention?" Mark asks quickly. "Not really, why? What's with Paige, I thought she was doing really well?" Derek replies, sort of confused. "Well, she still is, but since we have Alan in rehearsal because of my back, it's all going sideways. She's distracted in rehearsal, and whenever Alan puts his hands on her hips I see her blush. This is Paige Vanzant I'm talking about, she beats up people for sport!" Mark tries to explain, but ends up getting Derek even more confused. Meanwhile, since Derek has Mark on speaker, Nastia can hear the conversation. She rolls her eyes and mutters, "Men, they never learn." Before saying to Mark, "You guys are such idiots, can't you see she likes him?!" The other side of the phone goes silent, and Derek as well, before they both let out an "Oh!" "Guess I never thought of that...." Mark says. Nastia sighs and mumbles "Idiots. Absolute idiots." "Well, should I talk to her about it? Should I get another guy to sub for me?" Mark awkwardly asks. "Bring it up in conversation, but be very chill about it, if you get all protective she'll be mad, and just go purposely behind your back to date him." Nastia advises. "Okay, we're on break right now, I'll try it out later this evening. Thanks for the help Nastia." Mark says gratefully. "You probably should have just called Nastia then, since I was no help at all." Derek jokes. "Yeah, you suck at advice." Mark teases back. "Okay, she's coming in soon. I think her and Alan picked up Starbucks." Mark says quickly, and hangs up. "Why are ALL of the dwts guys so oblivious?! Like Rumer and Val, for example. She has like, the biggest crush on him, but of course, Val just pays attention to Jenna, who obviously is still hung up on Alan, who is basically in love with Paige!" Nastia rants. "HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?!" Derek shouts in disbelief. "I have my ways....." She smirks. "Do you know anything else?" Derek asks curiously. "Yep! Time to drag you on the gossip train!" And that's exactly what she did, the entire way home.