Setting in

" Hi guys!" I say impersonating Liam for one direction as I burst through my front door, From behind me I heard mel stiff a laugh at my random act. " Who are you talking to gabbs I thought you lived here alone" Mel asked rather confused I felt bad for no  filling her in but I promised I won't like andy told me it's forbidden, " Yes I do live alone mel but a friend of mine has been staying with my for a few days" I wished I could tell her more but I knew I couldn't just then Andy walked in the room but I knew he was there from the sound mel made from behind me. " Hey beautiful how's my girl?" Andy asked as he wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my check, Just then he noticed melody " Hey baby who's  you're friend?" Hes asked as he walked over to mel and offerd his hand " hey i'm andy nice to meet you Andy said giving mel a dimpled smile " Nice to meet you Andy i'm Melody" She said giggling giving andy a smile. " Do you mind if mel stays with us for a few days?" I asked andy hoping he won't mind, " Yea no probs there why would I mind" Andy laughed and I could tell mel become way more at ease from te sounds just his affectd he had on people.  "come on you're rooms this way by mine" I said walking down the hall to what would be melody's room. " So mel what kind of music do you like? " Andy asked making convo with mel as we walked, " I like all kinds but my favourites are metal, Rock, and screamo" Mel said smiling at the surpised look andy had on his face" you like that kinda music? really?" Andy asked shocked. " Yea I love it" mel exclaimed happy " Who's you're favourite bands" andy asked her. " I love Marilyn manson, disturbed, Sleeping with sirens, Crown the empire, One direction, Alice cooper, Bon jovi, Iron maiden, Black veil brides, And  sheern." Mel listed out surpising andy again. " why you so surpised?" mel asked confused her self." Well its jjust you don't seem like the type..." andy triled off not sure where too go from there mel started laughing and I understood why he was confused mel was tall with long brown hair and wore a pair of black ripped jeans with neon green leggings underneath and a and a black and white one direction shirt. Mel an I wwerent very different in looks my hair is brown but unlike hers mine is wavy and where mel wore most black and band shirts I was in a pair of light blue jeans and a red areo postal top. "Here mel and look you got a bathroom to you're self " I said showing her the room laughing. "Wow it's huge gabbs" Mel was surpised I guess if that's what you wanna call it. " Andrew where the hell are you!" Jake yelled just walking in to my house, " I'm in here what the hell is the matter?" Andy yelled back confused, god just walk to each other I thought. "Oh there you ar-"  Jake cut off and stared a melody wide eyed. " Hey im melody" she said sweetly giving him a big smile,  I-i'm jake nice to meet you, Would you maybe like to go get a coffe with me?" jake asked my shyly then I've ever heard yet andy and I still have to stiff a laugh and a groan. "yea i'd love to, when?" Mel asked still sounding sweet as ever. " Umm right now if that's I mean if your not to.. if that's okay.." jake stuttered witch surpised me a little but mel didn't seem fazed one bit seem rather happy about it to be honest. " Okay let me grab my coat, that is if you're okay with it gabbs?" Mel asked looking at me, Crap! " Yea go have fun" I said smiling rrying so sounds as sweet as mel, of course it didn't work. " Thanks!" mel said hugging me again " be back soon I promise" she said grabbing  her coat and heading for the door. " Bye guys have fun" any yelled as they left.  " I have a very bad feeling about this" I say as soon as the door is cloed, " Don't worry babe she'll be fine I promise" Andy said kissing me softly on the lips.