Falling for these forbidden

~Melody's provo~

" Thanks for inviting me to coffee jake" I say smiling at him im not sure why but not only does he make me feel uneasy but he also makes me feel safe like he wouldn't let anyone hurt me witch is odd. " No problem I thought it'd be nice o get to know you " He said smiling at me making me blush without meaning to. " That's very sweet of you jake" I said becoming shy again I didn't mean to I was just a very shy girl. "  Any time beautiful im glad you and gabby are friends if not I would have never never meet you, How long have you been friends?" Jake asks me witch surprised me. " We've known each other forever but until we were in third grade we never got alone" I said honestly witch made me turn red oddly " Oh well... Im really glad you to became friends then " He said smiling at me I smiled back to him theres something about his green eyes the change color I  loved it. " No problem, Your very beautiful" He said smiling at me making me turn even brighter red, I smiled at the table becoming vey very shy. "Thanks" I said not knowing what else to say . " No problem little lady" He said with a fake western ascent making me laugh.

  ~Jakes provo~

She's Amazing, Perfect I was falling in love with her though I know have known her for a few hours the was something that made me love her. I haven't loved someone in almost a thousand years so why now? Why her? I was going to find out sooner or later for now im going injoy this, The feelings shes given me. "Your beautiful" I tell her hoping she see's what I see in her.  "Thanks" she smiles at the table turning bright red I knew she didn't see it she's shy witch just makes me love her more " No problem little lady" I say to her giving her a fake western ascent making her laugh, God I love her laugh so much. " Would you maybe like you go on a date with me tonight mel" I ask her scared she'll say no.  " yea i'd love that jake sounds really fun"  She made my day by saying and I felt horrible I had to cut this short the sun was starting to really bug me though. "Ouch crap that hurts!" I said knocking my boiling hot coffee on myself. " Oh my are you okay Jake?" Mel said quickly getting up to help me, " Yea im fine I just need to go change" I said smiling at her god shes amazing. " Okay come on ill walk with you then" she assured  me. " Okay love" .

~ Andy's provo~

" I don't like this not at al we have to keep them apart they can't be together, Its forbidden last time he fell in love he almost got himself the girl and me killed he almost got the vampire race espoused.. it's against the rules to date a human gabbs I know it sounds bad but we have to stop them the only reason we can be together is because I plan to turn  you.. she doesn't understand what she's got into would you talk to her please for me baby?" I talked to gabby I knew it was mean to keep them  apart but they both could get killed. " Yes of course I will don't worry she'll listen to me okay but you have to talk to jake to"  gabbs had a very good point eve if mel stayed away I knew jake wouldn't " Yea yea I will but it will be hard" I say thinking to myself as I past the room " Okay then is settled" Gabbs says standing up and putting her hand on my shoulder.  "I love you" she whisperd " I love you to" I said kissing her.