Chapter 7

So Trevor's family is finally here I'm afraid that they won't like me. Well his mom looks very nice. I went to sit down on the couch when I got a text from Kreaza asking if she could come meet Trevor's mom I whispered to Trevor saying Kreaza wanted to come meet his mom. He said "Yeah but she is not famous." I laughed and texted Kreaza.
Haley: You can come up leave Ricky though
Kreaza:ok
I turned off my phone and said "Hi Mrs.Moran how are you?" She seemed to look at Trevor and whispered something it sounded like she said she is so polite but it was really hard to sound out. She then said "I'm good how about you?" I said "Good." Mrs.Moran said "So Trevor who is your friend did you and her Collab or what?" Trevor said "No mom actually she is my girlfriend I know what you're going to say your gay but I think this relationship makes me happier than anything I have ever done. Actually I know!" Trevor's mom looked at me then smiled. It looked like she was tearing up. She said "Trevor I think this relationship makes me very happy too." I said "My friend wants to meet you is that ok?" She said "Yeah." Kreaza came up the stairs from the basement. Kreaza said "You are one of my favorite mothers!" She said "Thank you!" She said "Trevor can I talk to you?" Trevor said "Ya mom."
Trevor's POV
My mom said "Are you going to live with her?" I said "No she is living with me mom." I think I know where this is going. Mom said "Are you going to marry her?" Yep yep that's what I thought. Yes mom but not now when we are 19 or 20. She said "Good I thought you were right now!" I said "I have to get back to Haley."
Haley's POV
Without Trevor hours seems like day's so waiting for him was tourture. Yay he is back! He said "Hey baby miss me?" Then Blake said "Ohhh kissy kissy!!" Trevor gave him a dirty look then kissed me then said "Is that good enough for you?" I was about to burst out laughing. Then his mom told them to quit fighting. Later that day we wer waiting for the boys to come over it seemed like forever but they finally got here. Sam said "Who's this hottie?" Then Trevor yelled "BACK OFF!!" Then Sam stepped back and said "ok ok then made a call me sign and I laughed. Then he said "What's your name?" I said "Haley" the guys looked my up and down but not Connor because he is polite. Then Connor said "Guys maybe she wants some space! And maybe she doesn't want you looking at her.or Trevor." I said "That's nice Connor but I'm fine idk about Trevor." Trevor looked at me then I mouthed it was just a joke laugh it off. Kreaza and Ricky walked upstairs then Jc said "Hey Ricky I thought you said you didn't want to fall in love." We all laughed. Then Jc said "Trevor are you the first one to be gay and then realize you aren't you just never found the right girl?" Trevor said "How would I know?" I smiled and told Trevor "Do they know about the reck?" He said "no." Either they had very good hearing or I spoke very loud cause Jc instantly said "WHAT RECK!!" He said. Trevor said "Oh we were on a reck on the way to my house and Haley lived and so did I but I could have died." Jc said "who was all in the car?" Trevor said "Haley, Kreaza, Ricky, and me." Woah when did this happen?!" Jc said. Trevor replied "Wendsday." . Jc said "That was the day of your meet up!" Trevor said "Yeah it was the worst day and the best day I met Haley and we kissed that day and I got in a reck and almost died." Connor said "Hey guys I'm going on a trip in 2 years wanna come?" They all said yes except for Sam because we know what happened with him and Kian. Kreaza said "Heyyyyyy guuuurrrrrrllllllsssss." She laughed so hard. Jc then got the idea to strip and jump into the pool so that's what we did.