Chapter 10

2 years later...
Ok so we are having a going away party and I needed to take a shower so I went up stair and got clothes out of my closest I picked out some lace shorts and a teal crop top. I went to the shower and got in the shower then about 2 minutes into the shower I heard Trevor come in. He said "Babe I need to take a shower now." I said "Your going to have to wait." Oh my gosh I think he is getting in! He smiled then got in and said "I'm going anyways." I said "Babe, what the heck?!" He said "Don't worry it's fine I don't care." I said "Are you actually trying to take a shower?" He said "Maybe." I panicked and said "Well Trevor don't be stalker." He laughed then I said "Trevor do you want to do this every other day bc that's when u take showers." He said "Yeah will call it shower talk." I said "Ok well I was joking." He said "I wasn't." I looked down then smiled and said "Ok" I actually got to wash my hair finally and Trevor actually had to take a shower, Shocking! When i got on to my body we started kissing. Then Kreaza and Ricky opened the door and said "Hey what time is the... PORRRRRNNNNN!!!!!!" Then Trevor slipped and pulled me down. I said "Oww my butt!!" Trevor said "I'm sorry will you forgive me?" Then put on his adorable puppy dog face. I said "No." He said "but baby?" I said "I'm just joking baby." Then I got u and said "I have to get ready." He said "Me too." We got on out clothes and walked downstairs everyone was staring at us maybe because Trevor is not gay anymore or because we just walked out of the bathroom together. Either way they were staring at us. We walked down the stairs. And said "Thanks for coming for to our go away party as you all know I have a new girlfriend so most of O2L except for sam that little F----- just kidding we love you Sam but we will be there 3 weeks so almost a month. So tonight we party till we have to go to bed because we are leaving tomorrow." They all shouted and we walked all the way down the stairs. Then JC said "ZAYM you look fine!" I laughed then Trevor got way too protective agian and said "Stay Off!" I told Jc "I will talk to you in a sec let me talk to Trevor." Then Jc said "Ohh Trevor's in trouble!!!" Then Trevor raised his bad finger in the air and pointed it at Jc. I laughed then we went in our room and I said "What is wrong with you?" He said "Nothing why?" I said "I don't know maybe you are cussing out your friends just because of me and also I don't need you to protect me. You are getting way too over protective! Jc was just making a nice comment it's literally nothing!" He said "I know but what if a girl flirted with me?" I said "I would ignore them because I know you love me more." He said "Oh ok sorry." I said "it's fine but I would never replace you. You should know that!" He said "I do can we get back to the party now?" I said "not yet." Then I grabbed that beautiful face of his and kissed it right on the mouth. He said "Thanks I needed that and let's go." We walked down the stairs when they were playing steal the show and I was so happy this was mine and Kreaza's song but also problematic. I walked down the stairs and found Kreaza. I said "Kreaza this is our song!!" She said "I know!!" Just to make sure you know there was about 120 people there so we had to yell. So then we walked over to the O2L boys with Sam. And Sam said "Wow Haley you look..very pretty tonight!" Trevor didn't make a mad face though. Sam said "So guys where are y'all going?" Connor said "London." Sam said "Oh that will be fun." Trevor said "Yeah." Then Trevor Randomly asked Connor "Does the hotel have a big shower?" Connor looked confused then said "Yeah why?" He said really slowly. Trevor said "No reason." The he looked at me then smiled. I was nervous they might think something else but it's not like that. Anyways I walked over to Jenn because who wouldn't! I said "Hi" she said "Hey are you Trevor's new girlfriend?" I said "Yep." She said "Cool cool." I said "I gotta go see you laters." "Bye" Jenn said the party was great!! Now we have to clean up great! It didn't take that long. Trevor and I packed our last things and got our pjs on and got in bed and Trevor said "I have to get something in the morning so I probably won't be here when you wake up." I said "noooooo!" He said "Yeah but I will be back I promise!" I said "Ok goodnight baby." He said "Goodnight babe!"
                     Trevor's POV
I woke up and had to get dressed really quick because I didn't need Haley to come at all. I got in my car and drove to the ring place to buy the Ring. I was looking at the rings when I saw the best one it was a real diamond with real gold a beautiful ring for a beautiful girl! So I bought it and hid it in my pocket then I sped back to Haley and hid it in the very bottom of my suitcase I zipped it up then woke up Haley. She woke up and gave me a big hug. Minutes later the boys came.
                        Haley's POV
Trevor woke me up I was so happy I gave him the biggest hug I have ever given. I got dressed and then the boys came and we got our stuff and got in the car. We drove to the airport and got on the plane. Just in time I say by Trevor Kreaza sat by Ricky Connor sat by a Radom person and Kian and Jc sat together. I close my eyes and go to sleep on Trevor's sholder.