Chapter 18

(Skip to the day of the wedding)
I woke up next to Trevor like every morning. We had Trevor's mom and my mom decorate the church we were too tired. Then I called Aaron my paster. He picked up I was so happy I missed him. I said "Hello."
A- Hey
H-What's up brother Aaron
A-Haley is that you?
H-Yep
A-awesome! Whacha need kiddo?
H- Are u still on for tonight?
A- Yeah of course!
H-Yay you did great at rehersals!
A-thanks you and Trevor are amazing together can't wait to see u!!
H- Thanks bye
A-Bye
I put my phone down and went to Kreaza's room. I said "Kreaza!" She woke up and said "Whattttt?" I said "Get up we need to go pick up Katey!" She said "Ok." She got up and got her shoes on. We walked outside to my Jeep and hopped in. We went to the air port.
I saw Katey and I said "Hey Katey!" She walked up and said "Hey guys!" (Aye kateybelle it's u) Kreaza said "Hey cuz!" She said "Hey!" She said "Haley I never knew you would marry TREVOR MORAN!!!" I said "Yep I didn't either. Can we go I'm getting claustrophobic."
Kreaza said "Yeah we better go."
I said "Ok." We left and got in the jeep. I drove and katey said "Is your fam going to be there?" I said "Yep yo fav!" She laughed. Kreaza held up he finger and said "I got married to Billy!!!"
We laughed so hard but I was still looking at the road no car crash today! I turned on pillow talk. We all jammed out and had fun. I stopped at the mall to get my shoes that I designed and my dress.  I went in the dress place and got my shoes, dress, and headband.
Then I went to the jeep and put the stuff in the trunk. We drove home and just to let you know the wedding is at 3-5. I looked at the time it was 12. Awe crap we are sposed to be there at 12:30! Trevor was already dressed in regular clothes.
I said "Trev we have to go now!" He said "Ok you take the jeep we will be there!" I hopped back in the jeep and so did Kreaza and katey. I said "I have your dress Kreaza." She said "Ok."
     I buckled up and was on my way to the church. When we got there it was 1:45 plus I was crowded by family and friends. I then saw Tadom and Kiya I waved. They ran up to me and screamed "HALEY we are so happy for you this is too exiting!"
I said "I know!" They walked me inside. Instantly I was amazed when Nichole and My mom work together things get done! I had tears in my eyes I can't believe this is actually happening! They set up the mint and white theme perfectly.
I we went in the giant room we were sposed to be in. I got on my dress then my flower crown then my shoes. I laughed when people were doing my makeup. What they tickled me that is my weakness! Then Caitlin came in and started crying. I said "Don't cry you will mess up your makeup!" She said "I can't help it my best friend is getting married!"
I smiled then had to get focused to do my hair. I curled it and put a hump on the top. I checked the time it was 2:00 oh my gosh 1 hour till I get married to the most amazing guy ever. I heard a knock on the door it was Nichole.
She said "Oh my.... Haley you look.. Amazing!" I said "Thank you so much so do you." She cried too I wander how many people I am going to make cry today. Kreaza walked in with her dress on and I said "Kreaza put a smile on your face it is only till 5 then you can take it off!" She laughed "Okkk!" I put on the crush song.
Then I got up and said "How do I look?" Then everyone gasped. I literally was the happiest person ever.
(3:00 time for the wedding)
The music was playing. The set up was pretty good! Our family's were on two different sides. Mine was on the right Trevor's was on the left then behind Trevor's family was all the YouTubers we knew (O2L, Zoella, Mark, Pewds, Troye, Joey, Eva, Meg, Colleen, Josh, Rachel, Chris, and many many more!).
I saw Addison and June, my mom and dad, my little brother, my grandparents and my aunts and uncles. It was my que.
                       Trevor's POV
Haley started walking down the isle. She looked so beautiful I can't believe I found the one. If felt like forever but she finally got to me and Aaron smiled so big. He said the speech then it came to our speeches.
                       Haley's POV
It was speech time. I said "I met you at a consert and it changed my life for the amazing side. I could never ever see this happening. But right now is what matters. I have a special speech for this. You have to promise me that you will always go to everything I need you to. When I'm sick you have to help me. I love you so much. Even on my darkest days you make me happy don't make that change! I have always loved you and I always will even if I pass before keep the love tight!"
He smiled and said "I promise to everything you just said. The day I met you I changed. You can never go away from me I love you to bits. I have you in my mind every second of the year. I love you. The night before I asked you to marry me I had a dream that I was so dumb and I cheated on you. Then you ran out and got hit. I woke up and decided to marry you. I want you to know that will never Ever happen! I love you so much more then enough! I always will!" Then Bro. Aaron said "You may kiss the bride!" Trevor leaned over and kissed me a deep long love filled kiss.
Everyone said "AWE!!" We laughed and walked out on the song "Steal The Show". Our song I thought mine and Kreaza's song. We went outside to a big outside green room filled with cute tables and chairs. Trevor went and got Mark and Connor. I got kiya and Tadom. We met up at a four chair table. I said "Tadom and Kiya some guys wanna meet you."
Connor walked up to Kiya. Then I heard Tadom shreek. She ran and jumped into Marks arms of course! They hit it of right then.
But Kiya and Connor oh my gosh what a couple! We left them alone and went to the front table. When the party was over we left in my Jeep and Kreaza and Ricky went in Trevor's car. I got an alert and it said 
"Trevor Moran: today I got married to this wonderful queen! I love you Haley you are the best!" I smiled. Then I said "Hey lets just have the honeymoon at the house, k?" He smirked then moved his eyebrows then said "Yeah babe!" We got home and then I got a text from my mom.
Mom😍😘- Hey don't go and do bad stuff tonight wait!😂😂
H- MOM!!
Mom😍😘- I'm just saying!
H- I gtg and I won't
I saw Trevor was looking at my texts. He said "You know lying is a sin." I laughed then said "No I don't! Oh course I do." I said "Trev babe before we do anything you need to decide so you want children?" He said "Of course I do!" I said "Ok." I was excited.