Chapter 3: We're Where??

A/N: Hello again! I'd like to apologize in advance for the length of this chapter. It's really short in comparison to the last two, but I promise that the next one is super long! For the few of you that have started following the story, thank you so much! It means a lot to me, and the fact that you started following so quickly, made it even better! So again, you know who you are! Thank you soooooo much! Now enough of my rambling, here's chapter three of "The Future Beginning". ENJOY!

I do not own Fairy Tail, I do however own any and all OC's, any magic I have made, and etc, etc, you know the drill! :) Enjoy!

~ •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• ~

Chapter 3: We're Where?

Lucy's POV:

My head was pounding... What even happened? Why does my back hurt so much? And my head for that matter? So many questions... It was really bright out, I could tell that much based on the annoying burning sensation and bright orange colour coming from the other side of my eyelids. It was a struggle to open them, but I did it eventually. My eyes made contact with the colour grey. Was that stone? A stone path. Yeah, that's what it was. Why am I on the ground asleep? Wait a minute, weren't we being chased by the rest of the guild? Who's we? There was Natsu, Happy, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Charle, Juvia, Levy, Gajeel, Romeo, Pantherlily... Was that all? Where are they? Are they okay? My thoughts were cut off by multiple groaning sounds and I attempted to turn my head to get a better look at my surroundings.

Great, I was being sandwiched by everyone else. Was this how it was going to end? Wait, focus Lucy! We were in a cave... Oh right! We wanted to go to the past so we could help Aquarius! Does that mean we're in the past? Never mind that! I need everyone off of me! Help, someone, please! Get these lugs off of me! Suddenly, I felt whoever was directly beneath me attempt to get up and I felt myself and everyone else on top of me sliding off onto the ground. Good thing I was right on top of this person, I landed at the top of the pile and proceeded to get up and help everyone else do the same. Ah, it was Natsu that had gotten up from beneath me, figures he wouldn't think about everyone else above him before getting up. Oh well. I looked around one more time and saw a building I was all too familiar with.

"Look! It's Fairy Tail! It's still standing!" I turned around to see Happy looking up and pointing at the building in question with a big smile plastered across his face. The rest turned to look and did the same, there was a series of collective gasps and cries of joy before Natsu decided to take action.

"C'mon guys! Let's go warn everyone! We can all have tons of fun messing with ourselves too while we're at it!" he cried as he broke into a dash for the guild.

"Natsu~..." A lilting voice called out, effectively stopping his sprint for the building ahead. Everyone froze and turned to look at the white haired beauty behind us, just now getting up and dusting herself off. She looked like an angel, with her beautiful smile on, but we all knew how much of a façade that was! Mirajane was pissed!! She took a few steps forward, hands clasped in front of her with that deceiving little smile of hers still on her flawless face. She then reached up and snatched his ear and pulled him along before dropping him in front of the Titania. Natsu struggled the whooooooole way. "Erza, doesn't Natsu enjoy your little training sessions you have?" At this, the redhead simply nodded with a smirk before Mira continued, "Do with him as you please."

"Gladly." she need only say that one word as she cracked her knuckles and unsheathed her freshly polished sword at her side to look down at the presently harmless Salamander.

"Natsu, it was you that convinced everyone to come on this little excursion wasn't it?" the demon herself asked in her still sugary tone. The pink haired boy could only look up and gulp audibly to the rest of us and slowly nod. "Well then just make sure you watch yourself when we get back to our time alright?" She looked on and smiled again. Oh, that must be so bad for his heart, just trying to figure out when she'll snap and tear him to little pieces. Apparently he wasn't the only one that was nervous, as there were several others in our group that swallowed loudly at the terrifying spectacle. Once again the Dragon-Slayer nodded and began to crawl backwards slowly, so as not to anger the two fearsome women before him.