Chapter 4: Introductions

Hey, everyone! Guess what? I TOLD YOU THIS ONE WAS GONNA BE WAY LONGER! Haha... Anyways, so yeah as promised, this chapter is much longer than the previous chapter (because really, that was super short...) but regardless, here it is! Again, I'd like to thank everyone that's started following/favourited this story (4 Favourites, and 9 Follows :D) because it means so much to me! Thanks for deciding to give this story a chance, and making the decision to let me know that you like it.

Before we get to the story, I'd like to say a few things. For starters, These first 4 chapters, I basically had written out for the most part before hand, so from this point forward, my updates will very likely be ALOT slower. I, like everyone else on this website has a life outside of this, and although I really enjoy writing, it can't be my number one. I'm sorry, but my education, for example, is more important, so I'd like to ask you to be a little patient and understanding if my updates aren't as quick as you'd like. I have a plan for what I want to happen for the rest of the story, so it shouldn't take too long, but it will just be a little longer than what it is now. I DO NOT plan on dropping the story, so don't worry about that, but like I said, please be patient, especially with this next chapter (maybe two), as it's leading up to the climax, and I/m just going to need some time to figure out how to write that if it's gonna be good for everyone Okay? Thank you in advance.

(**PLEASE READ THIS**)

As well, I know that this whole story so far had kind of been filled with spoilers to the manga (I have that written on my site), but this next chapter especially, is filled with MAJOR spoilers to the manga and anime. So if you're not caught up, welp... Idk what to say... I could tell you to go read it but maybe you don't care, or don't know where to read it (if that's the case visit my site, I have a post on the main page about reading stuff online). But anyways, just be warned! Major spoilers to the plot ahead! Thanks for reading my rant.

There was something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember it atm so I'll probably include it in the author's note of the next chapter.

I do not own Fairy Tail, I do however own any and all OC's, any magic I have made, and etc, etc, you know the drill! :) Enjoy!

~ •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°• ~

Chapter 4: Introductions

Lucy's POV:

We all walked into the building with caution. It may be true that we went to the future, but we still had no clue how far into the future! What if we went decades into the future and we were all dead? Then what would we do? But apparently Natsu wasn't willing to wait to find out, and so we all followed him in quietly. Upon further inspection, I could see who I thought was Master Makarov, but he was just sitting on the counter looking at us all with a softened look. He looked... Sad almost? There were hints of nostalgia in there too I suppose. Regardless I guess that means that it's not too far into the future.

I looked around at the place. It was nice! It looked a little different, but I knew, home is home. I smiled to myself at the thought. It then hit me. Where am I? I began to scan the room for a head of blonde hair like mine. But stopped when my eyes settled on Natsu's figure. Wait when did he change clothes? And why's he so tall? Is this the Natsu from the future? The older Natsu was looking across the room where our Natsu was upside down and embedded in the wall behind him. I noticed that Lisanna was running over to him to check if he was okay. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed the Master looking up at me. Wai ta minute when did I get moved to the front of the group? Regardless the little old man looked up at me and whispered my name,