1D gangs promt. (Uptown and the downtown boys)

Zayn, Liam and Niall are in a gang and so is Louis and Harry. The two gangs are always fighting each other. Zayn, Liam and Niall lives downtown and the other boys uptown. 

Harry/Harry's gf Harry has always been a player and all the girls, wether they're from uptown or downtown, could not resist him.. or so he thought. One day he runs in to (Harry's gf) downtown after a gang fight. She seems to be completely disgusted by Harry while Harry thinks (Harry's gf) is beautiful. Harry really wants to take her out on a date. Will it work?

Liam/ Liam's gf Liam has always been the nicest of the gang and he fell hard for that one girl him and the boys teased in the hallways. They teased (Liam's gf) all the time because of the fact that she hangs out with Louis and Harry a lot. He's always nice to her during Science class which is the only class he doesn't have with the other two boys. But all this only confuses (Liam's gf). What will happen if Niall and Zayn finds out?

Louis/Louis's gf Louis' a bad ass and (Louis's gf) is an innocent girl next door. Somehow (Louis's gf) make Louis' heart melt and act sweet. Harry sees Louis getting weak, how will he react?

Zayn/Zayn's gf Zayn's a player/bad ass and (Zayn's gf) is the same. The two obviously like each other but don't know if they should trust one another. They keep on trying to make the other one jealous but it only make both of them go crazy. How will they finally just be a happy couple? (The gf’s Liam’s little sister btw)

Niall/Niall's gf Niall is one of the sweet ones but he can get crazy mad and will do anything for his friend Liam. But he doesn't know what to do anymore when he realizes he's falling for Liam's ex. He knows that the two of them didn't break off happily and Liam hates her guts. But will he still go for her? Will Liam be angry?