Niam + Larry werewolf, vampires and a human drama Promt

Liam: Liam meets Niall and they hit off very well, even though vampires and werewolves aren’t supposed to like each other. When he brings Niall to his house, Louis finds out that he is a vampire and flips shit. Liam goes out on a “hang out” with Niall which pisses his older brother even more.

Liam and Louis have an argument and later that day. He knows that Harry is a vampire and he uses that against his brother.

Other than that, he and Harry don’t get along all too well. Harry also does not approve of Liam and his best friend, Niall becoming close.

Niall: Niall is a vampire.

When Niall meets Liam, they hit off very well, even though he is aware that vampires and werewolves aren’t supposed to like each other. He takes Liam out on a “hang out” later that day.

Niall and Harry are two best friends. They often go hunting together and tell each other basically everything.

Also, Niall and Louis do not get along too well, obviously because of the whole Liam drama.

Harry: Harry is also a vampire.

Harry becomes friends with Louis, but keeps his true identity hidden. He knows that Louis hates vampires and hopes to change that, but Louis is very stubborn and one day, it just goes too far.

Harry and Niall are two best friends. They often go hunting together and tell each other basically everything. But, Harry is not happy with Niall becoming so close to Liam.

Other than that, Harry and Liam don’t get along all too well.

Louis: Louis is a human.

Louis becomes friends with Harry, but he doesn’t know that his new friend is one of the things he hates the most, a vampire. He rants on about how much he hates those “filthy blood suckers” and doesn’t take notice in how Harry’s expression darkens.

Louis basically hates Niall because he is a vampire.

Also, when his brother brings a friend, he is happy for Liam, but then, he finds out that his new friend is a vampire. Louis and Liam have an argument and later that day, he finds Liam gone to hang out with Niall even though he had forbid it.

This takes him too far and he tries to hurt Niall, which just sends Harry over the edge.