Kagome's Pain

Chapter 1.

Kagome...! Had left the world of the past, she had gone to school to take a test, in school, she had to beg and beg, Inuyasha to let her go, so she could take the test, and hopefully graduate from school.

He fought with her for so long until she sat him to the ground. Afterward, he saw Kikyo's soul collectors and ran after them.

She was hurt once again, but the figure now was the best time to go home without Inuyasha, yelling at her anymore. As she sat at her desk, she tried her hardest to Ace this test.

"Finally, that's over, that test was so hard, Spoke Ayumi," walking with Kagome, " and her other two friends.

"Hey...! Girls...! Let's go get some burgers and shakes, and catch up with each other, says Kagome," smiling. "Sure, why not? It's been forever since we hung out, Replied Her friends," Happy.

They sat at their favorite restaurant, and favorite seat, they were talking about how school had been, about Kagome's rude, selfish, Boyfriend Inuyasha, about his meeting with his ex-Kikyo, and that she just didn't want this life anymore, that it was unfair that She was second best compared to Kikyo, and just started Regret staying with them all.

"Hey...! Come on, Kagome don't worry over, That Asshole of a boyfriend, If he can't see what, He has right in front of his face, then forget the creep, Spoken up Yuka" honestly.

"I can't just stop, It's complicated. Replied Kagome, " sadden. "What's so complicated about it, just walk away, says Eri" seriously.

As Kagome turned away, she looked over at a girl and noticed how happy she was. She looked, she looked at a girl and guy, smiling and they probably had a date, they looked happy together.

As she watched them expressing themselves to each other, She felt jealous, Inuyasha and Kagome would never have such a carefree relationship with love and laughter,  Inuyasha's only interest is Naraku and Kikyo, And the Jewel shards and killing most of the time, He freaks out just as easily when the group wants to stop for the night for some rest or some festival, He ruined their fun that night too.

Kagome had, Had enough of games and him being so hurtful and his cruelty at times too, She knew that he had a nice side but only once in a while did she even get to see it and he just didn't take her feelings seriously he treats her like a lady or a girl who has feelings for him once in a while otherwise sometimes it feels like he's just toying with her, And he throws it all right back into her face especially when Kikyo shows up it like she's yesterday trash and Kikyo is worth everything more than Kagome could ever be.

"Why can't that be me for once, I wish for once that was my life, I wish I could be free like them, Happy and enjoying each other's company, why can't I get that? Asks Kagome, " with tears running down her cheek.

As the girls looked at, what Kagome was looking at.

"Hey...! I know that girl, Says Ayumi" Seriously. "You do? Asks Kagome" Curious.

"That's Serena Tsukino, She's Seventeen years old, she's in high school, it's her last year after this year, she'll graduate, And Her boyfriend there is Darien, But...! He's like in college and much older than her, they are like super perfect, almost like to perfect, spoken up Eri" talking away.

"I think they were talking about marriage after high school, Says Yuka," thinking.

"Really like right out of high school. Asks Kagome" Surprised.

"There like a super couple hardly ever fight, Says Ayumi," honestly.

"The perfect love, I wish, I had that girl's life, I'd give anything in the world, to have Her love life over my own, Spoke up Kagome" honestly.

"Don't we all, Replied her friends" at the same time.

"Kagome, I say this with love, but you need to tell that two-timing boyfriend of yours how you truly feel, otherwise walk away because it's not healthy for you to be under so much pressure and heartbreak, Says Yuka" respectfully.

They all agreed it was time alright.

"Hey, you guys, check this out, Look here...! Sailor Moon and the Scouts are in the tabloids again, Spoke Eri," smiling.

As Kagome read, the article she just wanted to be one of them.

"Oh my god, is that the time...! I'm very sorry, girls, I've got to go, Says Kagome," leaving.  "Bye...! Yelled out her friends," concerned about her.

"Oh man, Inuyasha's going to be furious with me, spoken up Kagome," running for the house.

As she ran inside the house, her mother gave her, Her Backpack full of stuff for her friends, she ran upstairs grabbing hold of the secret jewel shards, that they had gotten back from their last battle with Naraku.

As she jumped inside the well, she thought about how they managed to get such a big half of the jewel.

Somehow, Inuyasha got close enough to hurt Naraku, but then Kagome, And Kikyo, shot two different arrows and somehow, they hit the jewel, and it cracked into two halves', Kagome picked up the other half, Naraku abandoned his mission this time, but he would be back to finish the job. as she stopped thinking about the flashback.

As she realized that, she finally touched down on the ground, finally at the bottom of the well. As she looked up at the wall and was getting ready to climb out once again, like always. As Kagome crawled up and out of the well, everyone was waiting for her like always, except for Inuyasha.

Kagome was kind of relieved, when she saw him, not there to yell at her, she had noticed a change in herself, and she figured out that after years of chasing him and seeing him go back to Kikyo, Timelessness again, she felt like her heart and head had moved on.

But she still loves him and still wants a chance to be with him, but as long as Kikyo's alive, they can never be together.

As if on, Cue Inuyasha, came walking toward them all, the others were giving him, an evil glare, and that's when Kagome, Noticed the way Inuyasha, walked toward them, He wouldn't look at Kagome completely.

So...! That's it for chapter 1. I hope you enjoyed this new story of mine. Thanks for reading.

To Be Continued.