Kagome's New Life And Forgotten Memories

The last time this happened, A wish that changed everything.

Kagome's feelings were finally let out, She had finally stood up to Inuyasha, And told him about her feelings, Causing a fight and then her breaking up with him, Inuyasha didn't want her to go away, Kikyo was his past, But she was his future, Or at least that's what he was thinking about, But as Kagome ran away back to the well Since the group had begun to walk to the village, She screamed out a wish from the bottom of her heart, She wanted to forget everyone, And never have to be in this world again, She finally got her wish, When she switched places with Sailor Moon. So now what will happen? Enjoy.

Chapter 3.

As Kagome, woke that very next morning, she felt like her head was hit by a hammer or a rock, she hardly remembered anything from last night, she lay there in bed, thinking about things, she remembered her job as Sailor Moon, she shook it all away, she slowly opened her eyes, she looked around her new room, something seems different, but what could be wrong.

"My head is killing me, Spoke up Kagome. With everything that happened, it left her with a bad headache, but unfortunately, she couldn't remember anything.

"Serena...! Dear it's time to wake up, Spoke up Her New Mother Ikuko" respectfully.

As Kagome, looked over at the woman, she couldn't put her finger on it, but something was off about this woman, but she shook it off after all this is her mother, she's not going to hurt her.

"Serena, Breakfast will be ready in five minutes, And I'm sure your friends will be here soon to walk to school with you, Says Ikuko" smiling.

"Okay, Mother...! Just let me get dressed and brush my hair, And I'll meet everyone at the table, Replied Kagome" smiling.

As she brushed through her long black raven hair, shortly afterward she placed a little makeup on her face. and then walk downstairs to greet her family. 

"Good morning, Serena, spoken up Her Father Kenji" reading the newspaper. "Morning, spoken up Kagome" smiling.

"Here you go, it's your favorite, Says Ikuko" smiling. "Thank you, Mother, Replied Kagome" happy. "Good morning, everyone, good morning, Sis, Says Sammy" walking into the room. "Hi, Says Kagome.

She still couldn't get this weird feeling out of her head, she had a mother, A Father, and a brother, she felt happy truly she did, but somehow, she felt like a stranger to herself.

"What am I, worried about I'm the most popular girl in school and I'm a Superhero, I've got everything a girl could want, I've got a Man who loves me, Friends who love me, and would go to the very end with me, there's nothing to worry about, Thought Kagome" smiling happily.

as she ate her Chocolate chip pancakes.

She began seeing all of Sailor Moon's memories with everyone inside her mind thinking that those are her real memories. And she truly believes that she is Sailor Moon, A black-haired Sailor Moon, her hair is about the same way as Rei's hair but just a little shorter than the Midwest, when she transforms her hair doesn't go up like it's supposed to but instead just stays down like Rei's.

After all who else could she be, Thought Kagome" smiling happily. Having no idea who she truly was, and to everyone else and what she had done, they all forgot about the real Sailor Moon.

"Hey, can anyone tell me when I got in last night? Asks Kagome" Curious. "Umm...! It was pretty late, and you went to sleep, I hope you weren't out drinking, Replied Ikuko" Seriously. "No, I don't think I was I'm pretty that's not it, Says Kagome" still a little lost.

"So, what did you do last night then? Asked Kenji" Seriously. "I don't remember, Replied Kagome" unsure of last night. She heard loud voices calling out for her name.

"Serena...! Called out Leeta" from outside. "Come on...! Yelled Rei" knocking. "We don't want to be late...! Yelled out Mina" Seriously.

"Coming girls...! Shouted back Kagome" putting her shoes on. "Thanks for breakfast Mom it was great, See you later bye I'm off for school...! Yelled Kagome" Honestly.

Luna couldn't shake this feeling from her head. Last night she could have sworn that Serena's hair was golden and had blue eyes, what was happening to her, thought Luna?

"I feel so, strange, Whispered Luna" confused. "I must be, under a lot of stress, spoken up Luna" going back to sleep.

So that's it for Chapter 3. What will happen next, how will Serena handle this new life? Keep reading and find out.

To be Continued.

Please leave comments in the box letting me know what you thought of the chapters. Thank you.