These Babies Are Coming.

So, during the last few chapters, Inuyasha and Serena had gone through a lot together, but now she was expecting a baby, or 3 pups it would appear, 2 girls and one boy or at least that's what the pictures showed, Kagome was already about to give birth to her child.

So, let's begin where the story sort of ended last time. So, let's go back to the last chapter.
Chapter 22.

After Inuyasha accepted the fact that Serena was expecting to have his children, He was no longer angry at all either, but he was overprotective.

As they were inside the village now, Keada was testing Serena's weight, and she was growing fast.

"I've seen many types of pregnancies before, but these pups are growing super-fast, I am afraid you won't be able to keep traveling much longer, using your powers could hurt your pregnancy, says Keada" serious tone of voice.

"But the jewel shards, Naraku, this is happening too fast, Spoke up Serena" shocked.

"I am sorry Serena, But I must ask that you stay out of the battling for a while, your condition is only going to get worse, and you won't be able to help anyone if you risk your own life plus your children's lives as well, Say's Keada" serious.

"I hate to say it, But Keada's right, we have to take care of you right now, spoken up Leeta" comforting her.

"She's right, If Keada says stay off your feet and take care of yourself, then you are going to have to do as she says, Say's Inuyasha" demanding she listen to Keada.

"But...! But I am only 4 months old now, I mean...! I have 3 more mouths to carry these babies to full terms, I mean I could always just ride with Inuyasha or Kirara's back, Spoke up Serena" honestly.

"Serena, you must understand, that you won't be able to help in battle at all, Replied Keada" a serious tone of voice.

"Maybe I can't battle, I can let Miroku, Sango, And Inuyasha take care of the bad guys, And I can still use my eyes to pinpoint the locations of the jewel shards, Spoken up Serena" honest with them all.

"Maybe so, I mean I would be around to keep her from harm's way as well, and these jewel shards are super important, aren't they? Asked Leeta" serious tone of voice.

"Maybe so, I mean it's possible as long as someone keeps an eye on Serena here, but truth be told Serena you have to understand that these pups can come at any time, I rather you remain here, I'm worried about your health here, Spoken up Keada" seriously.

"Keada we need to be able to check around for jewel shards still, but perhaps just for a mouth we could be on the lookout for the jewel shards and then Serena can come back here, says Shippo" trying to help.

Serena was trying hard to convince everyone that she was fine. Until Keada added her concerns on the matter as well.

"And besides carrying 3 children can be very exhausting for a young mother's health, this is a very serious conversation, Serena, It can even be life-threatening carrying twins is fine but when the mother carries more than two offspring within the mother whom it can be extremely difficult for the mother's health's and life-threatening like I said this isn't up for discussion your not leaving this village unless you're to return to your own home for your safety, So I must put my foot down and demand that you stay here with me and rest and take care of yourself and your babies, they need to come first now understand, Spoken up Keada" strictly serious.

Serena wanted to fight her on this but she knew she didn't stand a chance. But then she felt a sharp pain inside herself. This caused Inuyasha to get overwhelmed plus protective.

He shouted out that she wasn't going anywhere and that's final.

"Ouch...! Shouted out Serena" cried out in pain. As Inuyasha grabbed hold of her.