Chapter 1

Jayce POV

I was sitting at a dinner with my girlfriend Skylar on a date. When I get a call from my enemy Jack. I completely loath him he can go rot in a hole. I just declined the call and continued to talk with Skylar .After we were done eating I dropped her off at home. I head to my job. A street fighter. I jump in my 1967 black Impala and drive to this abandoned warehouse. I see my guy who sets up my fight and walk up to him. "Hey sorry I'm late. I was busy." I said " I don't wanna hear excuses. I took me a lot to get you this." He replied. What you don't know is we are close friends. I walked up to him and pointed at him and said in a teasing tone. " You sit on a throne of lies." And I wave my finger around. He puts his hands up" guilty they were begging for you to go up against Jack" He said " okay am I on" ya go change" I headed to the lockers and changed into my usual fighting attire with my black and red boxing gloves. I walked out and got in a stance watching Jack do the same. The announcer came on. "Aaannnd FIGHT!!!!"

Time skip

I had one and got a busted lip with some bruises. I glared at Jack as I left. And he just looked away. Oh well I went to get a necklace that Skylar had wanted for a very long time. I got it and headed to her house. When I got there I climbed in her window. I looked around the room and saw her on the floor in a puddle of blood and lifeless. I grabbed her and ran to the hospital that's wasn't to far. When I got there that took her. About a half an hour later the doctor came out saying he was sorry for my loss. MY LOSS WHAT ABOUT SKYLAR SHE LOST HER LIFE!!! They called her parents I went back to her house and I climbed in her window once again. I grabbed a spare set of close I left at her house and changed. I decided to look around her room. She gone. I saw a note it said Jack on the front and to Jayce. He killed her I shoved the note in my pocket not bothering to read it. I headed to his house. With one thought in my head. That fucker did this to hurt me.

-XD