Chapter 3

Jack POV

I scrambled to get him down. When I did he was still breathing and had a pulse. So I laid him down on his bed and covered his really cold body. I looked down at his neck to see very dark bruises. They look like the ones I have. We have matching bruises. Well it's gonna take forever for those to go away. I curled up next to him hoping by the time I wake up he will be up to.

TIME SKIP!!!

Jayce pov

When I woke up I was shocked I wasn't dead instead I was in bed next to Jack who looked like a baby kitten sleeping. Did I really just think that.hmm well I guess I'm bi? I always questioned my sexuality but I guess I know I'm bi. Jack moved a little then snuggles closer to me and put him head in the crook of my neck. Then I felt his morning wood touch mine and I let out a little moan. Damn him. I went to the bathroom and took an extra cold shower when I got out I looked in the mirror and saw the bruises around my neck. Haha necklace of rope... Hehe that's quite funny. Wit no it is t get it together Jayce. I walked out of the room and walks into the closet to get dressed. Then I came out of the closet haha damn it Jayce I think that lack of oxygen affected your brain. Anyway when I came out of the closet. Hehe jack was awake in bed staring at me. I shifted my weight between my feet." Umm you can take a shower@ he just nodded his head and walked into the bathroom. I went downstairs to start cooking breakfast I made chocolate pancakes and bacon. I got two plates and out food on them then I got out two cups of orange juice and put them next to the plates just when I finished Jack walked down in my clothes and boy did he look fine. He had one of my hoodies and a pair of tight shorts I used wear for biking. Those shorts made his ass look good. "I didn't have any clothes so is it okay if I borrowed these"" huh um ya it's fine" oops did he catch me staring. Oh well he's the one who had a crush on my first. First? So now I'm calling it a crush.

Updated finally your welcome