Chapter 2

Jayce POV

I headed to his house. With tears in my eyes and anger in my blood. Once I got there I slammed on my brakes got out of the car and slammed the door. I ran up to his window. Yes I go through windows the parents or whoever the hell he lives with won't know who beat him. I jumped and climbed in. What I saw was shocking just as much as finding Skylar. He was hanging there by a rope. I was speechless he was already dead. I don't want people thinking I did their to him so I left but I took the rope .I can't believe it. I wasn't serious when I wanted him to die. He was a okay dude just my rival because of my job. Now thinking back on it he was never mean to me. I was a complete ass to him. I parked my car at my house. I live alone so I don't have to worry about anything. I sat down and reality hit me. My girlfriend is dead and her murderer committed suicide. I could of helped him but I was an ass if I could of just been nice none of this would happen. I went to take a shower and empty my pockets when I noticed I still had the letter I don't know if I am ready to read it. I took a shower and got dressed. I had a towel I dried my hair with around my neck and sat down on the bed with the letter. I opened it and started reading.

Dear Jayce,

I am sorry for whatever I had done to you. I don't know why you hated me but I couldn't bare it anymore. I love you I always have but I was to scared to do anything. I was friends with you girlfriend. She didn't want to tell you in fear of you hating her. I went to tell her that I was gay and I liked you but she lost it and so did I. After I realized what I caused her to do I couldn't leave with myself or you hating me anymore than you do. If only I could have communicated better. Hope to see you sometime again.
I love you.

Love,
Jack

I am such a bastard. How could I not see his feelings. I have always been bi. But everyone frowned upon it. So I dated girls I like males just a little more than girls but I still liked girls so I was okay with it. I caused all of this. I dot  think I can live now. Jack ,Skylar , my brother and I also lost my parents not to long ago . They all have committed suicide I guess it's my turn. I got out the rope I took. I tied it to a fan. I got a chair I stood and then stepped off. Right then I saw Jack. He is an angel.

Jack POV 

I last remembered stepping off the stool. Now I'm awake on my floor. My throat hurts to. Then I saw my rope was gone and my window was open. Jayce was here. He saved me he took me down right before I died. I must see him. I headed over to his house and opened the door. It's unlocked. I walked till I found his room. I opened the door and my heart shattered. I saw the person I loved hanging... By my rope.