Kidrauhl

It's been a long cold day in Canada. You couldn't wait to see your best friend ,Justin..... Yes Justin Bieber. He's super busy recording his new album Believe. You hadn't seen him in 5 years!! Today you're going to pick him up from the airport at 8:00 pm. You live with other two best friends Ryan and Chaz. You take a shower and put on some jeans and an "Boys Love Me" T-shirt. Ryan, Chaz hurry up we're going to be late!!" you yell "Relax Yn it's only 5:00 pm." Ryan replies "Ryan just get your ass up we have to go and there might be traffic." "You're just excited to see your boyfriend."Chaz said "He's not my boyfriend!!"you reply "He could be. Yn when are you going to tell Justin about how you really feel about him"Chaz said "never"you reply "you have to tell Justin some time now."Ryan said "Ryan what happens if he doesn't feel the same way about me it'll be awkward between us plus he's dating Selena." You reply "Um Yn about Selena..." Chaz said "Yea......." You reply "She's coming with Justin."Ryan said "WHAT Ryan, Chaz why didn't you guys tell me!!" "Because we know how you feel about her just try to be nice"Ryan replays "ugh fine but if she say shit about us I'm going to kick her slutty ass"you reply "Now LETS go its already 5:45. We get in the car and I put on the radio "As Long As You Love Me" comes on we sang to it loudly and people outside we're looking at us like we were crazy. We just burst out into laughter. You pull up to the airport and parked your car in the front.