Kidrauhl

*the next day*

(Yn POV)

Yes today is the beach day. You took a shower and did loose curls put on some purple short shorts and a I love my boyfriend crop top with my neon purple bikini under. I put on some light make up. I went downstairs and saw the boys all ready. "Ready babe bye the way you look beautiful ad always"Justin said "yea I'm ready and thank you babe"you said"damn Yn you look good"Ryan said "yea Yn you looking sexy"Chaz said "AYEEE STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL BRO"Justin Yelled "you looking good yourself"you said "like what you you see babe"Justin said with a smirk on his face "no babe"you said "aww"Justin pout "I don't like what I see babe I love what I see"I said "I do it for my girl"Justin said with a big smile on his face and we all went in the car you and Justin in the back Ryan driving and Chazzy in the passenger seat. In the car you and Justin kept on making out. "You guy can't keep you hands off of each other"Chaz said "your just jealous you don't have a girl bro"Justin said

Ryan pulled up to the beach it was full of paparazzi.

(Justin's POV)

"Fuck the paparazzi are here"I mumble "babe just stay calm they're just stockers who want to piss us off don't let them ruin our day"Yn said She was right Yn knows how to put a smile on my face even if I'm at my worst. We got out of the car and Yn pecked my lips and I we walked in the beach hand in hand. "Justin is this your new girlfriend no offense but she looks like a stripper!"on pap yelled "what happens to Selena I liked Selena better than this slut!!"another pap yell I let go of Yn hand and spat in that pap's face "what you say?"I yelled in disbelieve I said "Selena is better this this sl-" I cut him off "that's so fucking disrespectful to say to someone girlfriend and if you ever say that again I will fucking beat the fuck out of you"I yelled Yn came and grabbed my hand and she whispered "babe lets go they're not worth our time". And Yn said to the paparazzi "why don't you find something else better to do than stock my boyfriend" the pap said "I don't stock your boyfriend" Yn said "are your parents proud of you?"the pap said "yea my parents are proud of me" Yn replied "really you go home every night and say mom, dad I stock people and make theirs lives miserable for a living" the pap just stayed silent "that's what I thought"Yn said and we walked away. "Babe how do you stay so clam"I asked Yn "I just ignore it cuz I know it's not true your Beliebers and Friends, Family and your girlfriend knows the truth not them"Yn said We found a spot with no one there Yn took of her shorts and top she looks fine. She looked over at me and yelled "like what you see" I yelled back "nope I love what I see" we all ran to the water and swam Ryan and Chaz were complaining that the water was cold. Yn took a pic of all of us an posted it on Instagram with the caption "best friend day with Chazzy Ryan My baby and Me" she tagged me and Ryan in it.

*skip a few hours its now 6:30pm*

When we pulled up to Yn Chaz and Ryan's house Ryan and Chaz went upstairs do its only me and Yn downstairs. Yn turn on the TV and TMZ was on it said "Jelena Over Bieber with a new girl" Bieber was seen at the Beach in Canada with his new girlfriend Yn Yln Bieber was caught saying i'll fucking beat the fuck out of you to a pap then Bieber's girlfriend came in and said why don't you find something else better to do than stock my boyfriend" the pap said "I don't stock your boyfriend" Yn said "are your parents proud of you?"the pap replied "yea my parents are proud of me" Bieber's girl replied "really you go home every night and say mom, dad I stock people and make theirs lives miserable for a living" looks like the pap got told by Bieber's girl." The reporter for TMZ said.