Chapter 3

Rukmini's pov

My problem??? Asked Rukmi...(my brother) what r u both talking about he asked ...
I cleared my throat and said dear sister-in-law your prince charming is here... my bro said yes i am her prince charming ( and he put his hands around her shoulder)...any doubts? he further added "look into her eyes" and he looked at her eyes and exclaimed "god of all gods I forgot to make arrangements for the prince who is coming today" and he said thank u suvrata I saw your eyes and remembered my duty ..... I couldnt control my laughter I just sat down and laughed till my tummy got hurt and said " oh! What an awesome pair u both are " Suvrata understood and said" RUKMINI stop it" I said " BHABHI I cant stop it" but yes I didnt know dat she warned me that she will report my behaviours to my brother..... I replied again "BHABHI I will.................) and Lo the truth was revieled I didnt know how to react just when they were talking I interrupted " dont look into her eyes u will remember your duties" and he said yes I have to go (thanks to dis great brain I appreciated it ya I know I ll have to make further master plans nowadays)
And now that fool of a lot maid came and said "RAJKUMAR the King said that all the preparations are over and asked you not to worry" and she left Suvrata gave a look at me like see the game is mine... ( foolish brain I said u r an utter waste rukmini how r u not able to make master plans how will fool ur brother and escape) wait whats wrong with me why should I escape r u mad....oh yeah I forgot I am a mad...my brain said:shut down.my heart said:shut up I heard it again shut up...wait not my heart someone is talking qnd I came to reality and saw my brother shouting at suvrata he said"shut up why the hell r u both fighting everytime" suvrata replied"oh! You think dat we fight...for u ...If u look at my eyes u remember your duties...for her if she looks at my eyes she remembers to fight" I was happy dat they were fighting so I could move out... I just got up slightly mobbed out but this bloody costume of a princess my brother caught my lehengas shall and said "sorry dear sister u ll have to answer me and go" I looked at suvrata I could find it out from her eyes that she had a wolf eye...idiot...

Rukmis pov
I asked her in astonishment"are you kidding u r only sixteen and how could you love that coward"? She replied instantly cowherd I took a deep breath and asked her r u kidding ? She said no I am serious IS SHE TALKING SO SERIOUSLY ????????? She replied "see ur wife is torturing me like something else u know she even said that u r a non-romantic person there were ppl who came back of her but she insisted to be with u and you ..... look how pathetic her condition is she has lost all her love man she is only 21.... ) she changed the topic and made me look at suvrata....

Suvrata's pov
What is that dumphead praising me wait I think I am dreaming no wait what rukmini said that I am in a pathetic condition wait is she making rukmi pay attention to me??? I heard her saying " brother plx close ur eyes before seeing her it is for ur gd I am telling this" madddd.....I said in my mindvoice

Rukmini's pov

Yes yes yes I distracted them let me move out I heard someone say ia m a fool yes ur guess was right suvrata... I replied your an idiot "you are a stupid" you are a wolf" " you are etc " you are etc" (end of thinking capacity yaar) my brother shouted "CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!!" rukmini r u mad I replied no u r wait ....he called me mad??? I made my brother call me mad!!! Wow!!! I said yes...I am a mad....thank u bro I hugged him he was awestruck he asked suvrata" is she keeping alright" she replied" plx never again call her mad" just then a maid came and said" RAJKUMARI the King is calling you" rukmi asked what? "Not u price the king is calling the princess I said" what is there for him to call you?" "Curiosity kills the cat" I said he asked" am I curious?" Isnt that visible?" There was a debate going on...... and yes suvrata reminded "rukmini u have been called" I didnt know for what but yes I got a way to escape!!! YEAH.... thank god... but u know he didnt leave me but yes I escaped..... hoooooo.... I was moving on and I found all the ministers waiting there for me... I just went inside cooly and I heard my dad (King BHISHMAKA) asking me why was I late ... I said sorry... ( u know I am a drama queen) he replied...there is an important decision for u to take..............................................

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys how is this chapter?.... any idea of what the decision is???

Plx do vote and comment and plx do share my book and help me reach my level best ......
Thank u:):):):):):):);):);););)