Eye Contact 8-/

There is going to be times when you cannot help yourself but look at the man of your dreams and that time when whilst observing from a distance he turns to face you.

Panic Attack!

He's looking at me!

NO.

DO NOT panic and stare helplessy at him.

And definatley don't do the following:

1) fiddle with your hair

2) try to hide your face with your hair

3) stare shyly at the ground

If you are he may believe then and there that you feel for him in that non friendly way which we call in propper terms crushing.

Right now if this is you (I have a feeling it may be most of you) then don't feel like you have just made a complete and utter fool of yourself. Don't lose your self esteem. Don't dive under the covers and feek that you should never come out.

That's because then you wont read all about how to avoid that awkward situation.

Here's what you can do.

1) start a conversation with your friends- if you see him walking your way or when he is coming into sight. Not when he's literally to steps in front of you.

2) bend down to tighten your shoelaces or buckles on your t-bars- before doing so when you see him make it look like it is uncomfortably tight or to loose-you can purposley tighten or loosen to make more believable.

3) open your school diary or planner to check yourtimetable-it will make him think you are checking or double checking where your next class is.

If you really can't fight the erge to look at him but don't wont to make it obvious and embarass yourself look just beyond him or if he catches you pretend to wave to someone and quickly walk away.

Chose either of the above three steps to suit you or do different ones at different times or on different days; so it doesn't look supicious.

I f you have any of your own ideas on how to avoid eye contact once you finish this chapter feel free to leave ideas in comments and I'll write them in, not forgetting to mention who gave me the idea, xoxo