Jealousy

Ergh!!!

He's talking to another girl, and it looks as though there are signs of flirting. Maybe it's your imagination maybe not. But one thing is for sure guys hate it when girls get jealous.

Why?

Well, if you don't know him or you've only spoken to him once. Why so jealous? He doesn't know you like him like him so by becoming jealous it makes it obvious.

He will then feel uncomfortable about speaking with other girls around you or speaking and hanging out with YOU. Having the green eyed monster of jealousy come out can ruin all that hard work of impressing him to get to where you are; the friend stage or just about to ask you out stage.

I didn't write all these steps for you to mess it all up. Did I?

You have to remember he is allowed to talk to other girls and those other girls are allowed to talk to him; you DON'T own the guy.

And by being jealous you wont be anywhere near close.

You might as well change your name and move states cause my steps wont work as a repeat.

If you do feel jealousy about to wash over you heres how to deal with it:

1) try taking 5 or more deep breaths-to help you relax

2) if that doesn't work walk away-give yourself space to calm down

3) don't jump to conclusions-she could be a friend, a sister, someone he knows well

Don't go to bed paranoid.

No sad movies, songs or books.

No icecream or chocolate.

No feeling sorry for yourself or "why me's?"

Do your normal everyday after school or on weekends ruitine.

Eat more fruit and vege.

Do relaxation excersises.

Do homework.

Watch a sitcom.

Things to make you laugh and smile instead of feel sad and cry.