~The rose violin~

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw Charlotte staring at my mothers old violin with roses in them; She admired them and I put my hand behind her shoulder she

smiled and leaned over to me, "That's my mother's old violin you like it?" Charlotte nodded, She kept on staring at it, "It's just so

Beautiful." I remembered There's a restaurant that has the exact same one where my mother got her violin design, "Why not

Tomorrow, Let's go out together." I suggested. Charlotte smiled and agreed, "I'll look forward to it."

"Well it was a fun night, I gotta go bye guys." Charlotte stood up.

"Oh You're leaving?" I frowned, I stood up and gave her a Hug.

"Bye Charlotte, See you tomorrow, We're gonna miss you had so much fun." Elizabeth gave Charlotte a hug.

"Bye Charlotte, We're Gonna miss you," Michael gave Charlotte a hug.

"Gonna miss you! Let's group hug it out!" Cal said and we grouped hug.

"Gonna miss you guys especially Elizabeth see you soon!" Charlotte said as she left.

Charlotte drove off, We we're all talking, "Guys we're gonna head out too.., Well goodnight had so much fun." Elizabeth said.

"Bye mate," Luke said giving a hug to me.

"Bye see you at school." I waved.

"Bye Ash." Elizabeth gave me a tight hug than before.

"Well me and Michael are heading off too." Cal said giving me a hug.

Everyone left, I cleaned and went up to my room, My phone started ringing it was Charlotte, She texted me.

Char: "Hey, I wanted to say thanks ash, You always gave what a little girl like me wanted happiness."

Me: "You're so welcome, Also see you tomorrow."

Char: "I Love You."

What?.. Did she just?

Char: "Oh I'm so sorry! I meant it in a friendly way goodnight!! Haha!!"

I didn't text for about 6 minutes.

Char: "C'mon say something back this is so awkward, Never mind goodnight love you haha! As a joke!"

Me: "Goodnight."

I went to bed, And I slept.., Although I didn't feel sleepy I went down to make a cup of tea, I drank it and watched some movies..,

-

I woke up the next day finding my room clean as fuck. I looked around all I saw a drum set of my very own, I smiled and went

Downstairs, "Mom? You didn't did you?" I smiled and gave my mother a hug.

"I got you you're own drum set for you tour, When I heard you got high grades this is your prize." My mother smiled.

"Thanks I'm gonna try it out." I told my mom as I ran up to my room.

I drummed it worked so fine, I stood up and my sister went to my room she looked sad.

"Hey what's wrong?" I said as I hugged her.

"My friends had a party and didn't invite me.." My sister said as she looked disappointed

"Don't worry they don't deserve you, As a friend." I hugged my sister once again.

"I know what do to, To make me happier." She grinned.