' Trouble ' Chapter - 3

- *Previous Chapter* -

- *At The Mall* -

So Nicey, Yvette & I Were At The Mall Just Walking Going To Footlocker When Yvette Tapped Me.

Becca Aint That Yo Man Over There ?...She Said.

When She Said That I Looked Up & Seen Him Going Into Footlocker As Well.

We All Entered The Store & Their He Was Looking At Some Air Forces On The Shelf.

Better Go Talk To Him. He Here By Himself ?...Nicey Asked.

Idk...I Said.

Right When I Was About To Say Heyy, Like Clock Work, Some Popcorn Hoe Girl Grab Unto Him Like They Were A Couple.

Baee I Want These They Cute...The Dried Hair Weave Girl Said.

I Just Stopped & Felt My Heart Dropped To My Stomach. Right Then He Noticed Someone Looking & Both Our Eyes Met...

»»»

Heyy Becca...Tae Said Looking Into My Eyes.

Bye Tae...I Said Walking Off.

Come On Now Dont Act Like That...He Said While Pulling My Arm Gently.

Act Like What ?...We Friends Right...I Said.

Umm Tae Who Is This Broad...The Girl Said.

Babygirl Dont Try Me Ok...This Aint Got Shit To Do Witchu You So Mind Yo Own Damn Business ! I Calmly Said.

BITCH YOU DONT KNOW ME OK. YOU AINT TALKIN TO ME LIKE THAT UGLY HOE !...The Girl Screamed.

HAHA PUSSY BITCH DONT GET SLAPPED OK. WILL TAP THAT ASS RIGHT HERE IN THIS STORE. BROKE DOWN LOOKIN MF ! COME SEE ME OUTSIDE !...I Shouted Getting In Her Face.

By Then Nicey & Yvette Shit Was Already On The Ground & Grabbed Me Away From This Hoe Face.

After That Scene I Just Stormed Out The Store. Idk Why I Was Acting Like This. We Were Only Friends & Aren't In A Relationship. We BARELY Knew Eachother & Shit Was Already Poppin Off...I Stressed To Myself.

I Was Also Mad At Myself To Get Outta Character Like That But I'll Be DAMNED If I Let Someone Disrespect My Face Like That. Aint Finna Have That Shit. But Next Time That Hoe Try Me, She WILL Get Whats Coming Her Way.

After All That, I Made My Way To The Food Court & Decided On Getting Some Tacos. I Never Even Realized I Left Nicey & Yvette Until I Heard My Phone Ring In My Pocket Letting Me Know That Nicey Was Calling.

Hello...I Said Irritated.

Becca Where You At ?...You Left Me & Yvette Ass...Nicey Said , Hell Yeah. Becca You Green Asf For That. Yvette Said In The Background.

My Bad Yall. I Just Had To Get Outta There. Im At The Food Court Getting Some Tacos...I Said On The Phone.

Ohh Alright We Coming & Ya Boy Looking For You...Nicey Said.