' Recovery ' Chapter - 5

-*2 Months Later*-

' TAE '

Im One Of The Biggest Drug Lords On The West & East Side Of Town. I Was Just Cruising Around The Block & Decided To Stop By At The Trap Seein How Things Was Lookin & These Niggas Round Hea Seemed Like They Was On Vacation Doin Nothin Sittin On They Asses. I Got Somethin For They Ass.

YO WHAT THE FUCK YALL DOIN !! GET TO WORK !! IAN PAYIN YALL TO DO SHIT ALL DAMN DAY !!!

Everyone Did As Told But This One Lil Nigga.

Yo You Ain't Hear What I Said Bruh...I Said To A Rookie.

Nah Bruh...

Yoo..I Pulled Out My 9 Milimeter Glock & Shot Him Straight Head Shot. These Lil Niggas Think I'm Playin & Got Time For They Bullshit. Ian Havin That.

Yo Clean This Shit Up...

I Went To The Back & Went Into One Of The Rooms Where All The Money Was At & Seen My Nigga Rico. We Been Real Cool Since Elementary School & He The Only Nigga That Got My Trust.

Yo Wasgud Rico...I Said Clapping Him Up

Ghost..What Up !

Just Chillin Bruh. Tryna Wrap My Head Around What Happened That Night. I Thought Finding These Niggas Was Gone Be Easy Bruh But This Shit Stressin Me Out.

Yo Lucky For You, Word On The Street Is Its This New Nigga In Town Name Montez.

Ohh Yeahh...

Yeah My Homeboy Told Me He Seen That Nigga On The Upper East Side Loadin Up Some Weight & Packin Heavy.

Ight Bet...

Yeah So How You Been Holdin Up With You & Ol Girl..

Mann..Sounding Stressed... I Miss Her Man. That's All I Can Think About. I Just Wish She Was Here With Me Now Bruh.

I Feel You Bruh. Everything Gone Be Alright In The End I Promise. We Just Gone Focus On Catching On Who Did This Shit & Everything Will Go Back To Normal.

Yeah I Hope.

-* Next Day*-

I Woke Up With A Bangin Ass Headache & The Sun Beaming Through The Curtains. I Felt So Comfortable & Just Wanted To Lay There. My Phone Then Ringed & Seen It Was Rico Calling So I Picked It Up.

Yo Wasgud...

Wassup Bruh You Just Gettin Up.?

Yeah..

We'll Get Dressed & Slide Through The Trap Right Quick. I Needa Show You Something..

Ight I'll Be There In Ah Min...

-*1 Hour Later*-

I Went To The Trap & Dapped Up My Two Main Niggas Carlos & James.

Wasgud Y'all..

Wassup Boss..

I Made My Way Inside The Trap & Looked Around & Made Sure Nothin Flake Was Goin On.