Life of a Mistress (GxG)

A/N: Ok so this will contain a lot of same sex intercourse, just a warning! AAAnd it is a slight history lesson to begin with but it picks up before to long. promise! Hope you enjoy!!!

Being the only human around isn't exactly easy. Always surrounded by perfectly sculpted, graceful people tends to way on your self esteem. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm smokin', with my long dark hair, tan skin, and exotic curves, but being that one black spec in a sea of white means there is no blending in. I am an outgoing person, obviously, so being on display shouldn't bother me but constantly having the entire elvish community monitoring your every move puts some stress on a girl. Maybe I'm not explaining myself quite right. 

You see humans aren't exactly welcome here where I live, in the Caprichoso Forest . We tend to make a muck of things, us humans, by always having such a "Superior attitude" (or so Lucia tells me. certainly don't though!). This tends to lead us into, oh I don't know... killing sprees of anyone who is in charge? The Frost Wars, back when humans ruled most of everything, ever since then the Elves now hold domain over almost all lands. There are some rebel encampments left that cause problems and there is always whispers of revolution but for now there is no change. It dosn't really matter to me whichever way, Elves, Humans, heck I'd probably let the pixies rule for all I care but it matters to Lucia. I guess it should considering she will be queen someday. She loves all the political debates and the suffrage movements (that one about ogres was especially boring!) and all that mumbo jumbo, so that means as here body guard, I have to attend every. single. one. 

So yea this is only the beginning of my sob story. It is filled with lots of childhood drama, abandonment issues, and psychological problems that are probably irreversible. In this story I would bet anything you will hear me, moan,complain, threat, and scream about anybody and everything... but I promise it's a story you'll never forget. 

Oh and did I mention that I'm banging the princess on the side?