No.3

Afterwards, Fallen and her friends left the courtyard and went to their dorms. Fallen's dorm room was pretty chill. Her roommate, Corrin, always had a sweet attitude. Her bed, the bottom bunk, had a summery, sky blue, bed spread. Her sporty schedule called for most of the space in their small closet, but Fallen didn't mind, she didn't need the closet. Her clothes were all stuffed into the small wardrobe that occupied the corner of their room. Corrin's long legs and flat chest hosted her athletic muscles. Her mocha skin showed off her Dominican decent, her wavy long, dark blackish brown hair was always fastened into 2 braids that stopped a little below her shoulders, her exotic purple eyes reminded Fallen of the wild flowers that grew in a field near her house. When Fallen entered their room Corrin was watching a sports game on the tv. "Tempest put up a sticky note for you," Corrin said, as the crowd on the TV burst into a loud cheer.

"Thanks," Fallon replied, tossing a protein shake from the mini fridge in her direction, then grabbing an Amp for herself. She walked over to the sticky board where a folded note was stuck, hanging down on the left corner. The outside, written in Temp's elegant print, read: Fallen. She reached for the note, tearing it off the wall. Inside it continued, but in Quint's writing:

Meet us in Halloway, 9:17 sharp, bring a flash light and lots of bubbles. xoxo

~Forever, Quint

"That's a little sketchy," Fallon thought. Halloway was a dorm house until in 1976, when some kids all got sacrificed by some psycho killer. Halloway isn't a dorm anymore though. It got closed due to complaints about sounds and contaminated water. Fallen wearily looked out the window of her dorm ,Porthaven, into the creepy building... What could her normal and goody goody friends be doing in a place like Halloway...?