No. 4

Fallen gathered herself, collecting as much courage as possible. She threw on her brown leather jacket and black combat boots. Her wallet laid on the nightstand next to Corrin's bed. As she walked by she quickly snagged it.

"Corrin, I'll be back later" she said pulling her hair into a messy bun again

"Mind if Jesse and Molly come by?" Corrin turned to face Fal, she liked that Corrin asked permission.

"Nope, clean up after though," Fallen flashed a smile before closing and locking the door behind her.

As she walked down the hall to the stairs she passed 2 dorm rooms filled with kids. "September 4th, the 'X-Games 2.0,'"she remembered. The X2, as some called it, was hosted every September 4th. Its the day were the head of the nerd dorm gets 15 X-box games and people enter and pay a ticket to join or watch and the money is split between the 15 winners.

"How many days is this one gonna last?" she yelled as she walked past

"3 days," someone, probably drunk, yelled. She continued to the stairs, taking each step, counting, making sure that Ms. Shocksen's voice didn't rot her brain. She pushed the heavy front door open. She thought about going straight to Halloway...but she had a shopping list to tend to. She carried on 'till she made it to the main road in front of the school. She continued across the street, thinking about the best route to the mini-mart. Quickly, she heard an ear piercing shriek. Like a woman shredding her nails over a chalk board while getting beaten with a bat. The sound made her jump, then trip over her own feet. As she hit the pavement she heard the shriek grow louder, she looked up. Her eye's met  with a car's bumper. Fallen saw her short life flash as the bumper grew closer...nothing was slow, yet nothing was fast. It was all just blank, nothingness was engulfing her senses. Until it all stopped.