47

On March 1st we talked. We talked about our feelings, what we're thinking it doesn't match up, we were on different sides of the whole thing, he ended up telling me that he doesn't want to date, that he'll never win, maybe that he made a mistake coming back to me after all these years, he did love me, I was his whole word, I messed up 5 times, I'd think that he would have learned. I apoglized for what I did to him all those years, I would take it back if I could, I explained that I still love him and want him, I understand why he doesn't and I don't blame him. He said that I shouldn't be sorry for that because its over now (then why is it still effecting us?) That he gave me many more chances because he thought I was special, I was his first love, he wanted me to be his last but I changed his mind over the years. We have had plenty of chances, and he's scared to give more. Then we both said sorry and goodnight.

That was the last time we talked. Then converstation lasted for an hour. He doesn't respond to my drunk texts or sober ones. I don't blame him but I go back to the conversation almost every day to remind myself that we could never work. I'll never forget what he said.

"Plenty Of Chances"