Wait......WHAT!!!

That's Jay.

That's Blake

That's Blake.

ECHO'S POV: I wake up to voices all around me

ECHO'S POV:
I wake up to voices all around me.
She just fainted at the word," Married"! Do you really think she's going to marry you! Out of all the people in the world?! Jay, Mack, and Max say.
Boys you know what will happen to her and us if we disagree with him! My dad yells.
Listen to your dad, little boys. She's mine. Says a voice that I don't remember.
I think it's time for me to speak, I thought.
I'm not anyone's anything! So before you start saying who IM going to MARRY! Tell me what's going on! I yell standing up now.
Kitten, your marring me because you dad made a deal and he loses it. So I give him two chooses. One: he and his family can die. Or two: he can hand you over to me and we get married. He says with a cocky smile.
My name's not Kitten it's Echo. I say even though when he calls me kitten my body does weird stuff.
Well KITTEN, do you want to die or live. He says with that stupid smile!
So I walk up to him, but he smiles even more! I bet he's thinking that I'm falling for his charm. Well think again Pretty Boy. Once I get least then 2 feet from him, I slap him. It so hard and loud that his head goes to the left. My brothers and dad gasp. And the boy's friends look like they just saw a zombie.
I will NEVER marry you! You......you.....you........ASSHOLE! Yeah you're an asshole. I scream at him.
Get OUT! All of you! He screams at my family. He slams me into the wall, and let me say not very nicely too. He puts  pressure on my throat and it hurts soo much that I start to see black spots.
Do you know who I am! He screams in my face.
IM BLAKE FREAKING BLACKWOOD! He says to me. About now I'm half asleep. It's hurts so much that I'm crying now!
Blake, stop! You're going to kill her! One of his friend's say.
You know that you can't kill her, Blake! Said other.
P-p-ple-ase. I say. He final lets go of me  and I fall to the ground sobbing. One of his friends tries to help me up but I start to shake even more, so he backed off.
Look at her know Blake! She so scared that she want let ME HELP her! One of his friends said.
I don't care, Jett! She slapped me, so I choked her! It's for her good, know she knows what happens when you mess with me!
That's for her own good, Blake?! Choking her to where she has a hand print on her neck! No that's not right! Another friend says.
Oh don't get started on the ," that's not right" bull because you have done some shit to, shadow! Blake yells.
Now go get her bags and let's go! Blake says.