Welcome Home.....Or To Hell?

That's Echo at the top

That's Echo at the top. I know that I haven't updated in forever but school just got out so this book should be finished at the end of this month. ENJOY!

     We have been driving for at less 2 hours now. '' HE" didn't even let me say goodbye to my family when we left! Like, who does that?!? " Ruthless gangleader that we have to marry, that who", my brain says. I just can't believe that this is happening right now. " Maybe you guys will fall in love", my mind says. That's so funny that I laugh out loud. Like REALLY LOUD.

Why are you laughing so loud?, Blake says.

Oh I just thought of something and was just too funny not to laugh at, I say laughing and smiling.

What was it?, Blake says.

Oh you guys wouldn't like the joke, I say trying to get them to leave it alone. But they don't.

Come on tell us!, says Jett.

Yeah  now I really want to hear about it, says Shadow.

Shit met fan, I think you guys are going to get along just fine, say my mine.

You guys really want to hear it, I say.

Yeah, they all say.

Ok, so I was just thinking about what just happen in the last 3 hours and I had thought I can't believe this is happen and  all of a sudden a thought came into my head.......

And......?, they say.

And.......it said.......maybe........ you....... guys will....... fall in....... love!, I say between laughs and giggles.

Shadow and Jett look at me then at each other then back at before laughing they guts out. Blake just sits there looking at his phone and gripping it tightly.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings, Blakey Boo, I say to him.

Don't you ever call me that again, ok, he says gripping my wrist too tight.

Ok, you're hurting me, I say pulling my wrist away from him.

Hmmm, just what into our wedding night, I'll by the best you ever have, Kitten, he says with that stupid cocky smile. Uhh, that nickname! it soooo annoy! But sooo hot my mind says. Hey it is- No No NOOOOOO it is not.

Hu, if you think for one second that I'm going to let you, of all people be my first, that easy, sweetheart, you got another thing coming, I say.

Wait, you're a virgin. I'm going to de-flower Echo Bloodwood! Guys do you think that I should get a shirt that says" I de-flowered Echo Bloodwood!?!", the a**hole says.

Nooo, me, Jett, and Shadow say.

Aww, come on I really want one, the d*ckface says.

While it would be false anyway, soo.....I don't care, I say.

How would it be false?, f#ckface says.

Because I'm not not going to let some a**hole, d*ckface, f#ckface take my V-card soo that is way it is false, I answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Know that this is a short chapter but I Will try to make another tonight! Bye, I love you guys!

VOTE AND COMMET PLEASE!