Chapter 3: Who the heck are you?

Shope POV
(you wasn't expecting it uh??)

I'm at school with the guys: Roach dancing and doing his things, Kevin playing video games, Tyler trying to stop Amy (in this story she's Tyler's girlfriend and she is a bitch, I like Amy... but it's for the story!) from talkin about all her problem and stupid jealosy thinghs and I...I... I'm trying to make them shut up becouse no one notice the bird-zilla that is destroying half town!!!
"Roach please listen-" ~shake it shake it shake it~ "Oh come on are you serius?! Is this the moment for dancing?!" Than I try to talk with Kevin and Tyler " KEVIN! TYLER! THERE'S A BIRD WITH THE VIRUS!!!"
And the answer? Well...
Kevin: "Uh-Uh... ok... cool..."
Tyler: "What?!
Ok guys it's time to-"So, you
prefer your friends at me?!"
Wait...! Amy!"

Why i'm the only normal here?!
End where are Zen and Mem when I need them?!

Mem POV

I'm drinking cafè while (Y/N) is trying to take the remote from Zen.... dang it, i love (Y/N) like a daughter.... (SAY THAT TO ANYONE AND YOU ARE DEAD)... I hate to see her suffer becouse of being on this planet.
I know that she hate to be here... I hate to be here too but there is nothing I can do...

Your POV

I'm fighting Zen for take the remote but I'm short and I have to jump for take it.
"Zen! Come on! Gimme the remote!!" "Sorry kiddo but I want to see master chef!"(IDK what aliens watch -_-)
"That's a stupid show! Let's see the News!" I say teletrasporting on his head and taking the remote.
Than I jump off of him and I change channel...
"A gigantic bird is destroying the town! Someone help us!! Where are our heroes?! I'm too beautiful to diiiiiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!"

*click*

"..."
"..."
"..."

"Holy fuck."
"(Y/N)! When do you start talking like this?!"
"WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS ZEN! WE HAVE TO FIND THE KIDS!" Mem yell at us.
"Y-yeah let's go!"

*sbam!*

"..."

And with that they let me at home alone, again.

Tyler POV

God, finally i make Amy shut up... I can't belive that I'm the one who ask her to be her boyfriend.

I see Shope panicking about the infected bird.
"Ok it's time to transform guys!"
"Finally!"
"Oh, ok"
"Mm..? Oh yeah r-right!"

(Time skip at when they are ready to fight~)

"Let'go!" I yell and we start beating up the monster.

Kevin transform in an elephant and start throw him some trees.

Croach punch him with his huge hand.

I take my gun and start shooting at him.

Shope create an tornado and makes it go over the bird-zilla.

We are really improved!

During the battle i see Zen and Mem watching us with an... 'i'm proud' look! Yes! They are proud of us! But... when I was doing the 'Ah! They are proud of us dance' the bird hit me with one of his/her wings and make me hit the school's wall.
The same happen to Roach, Kevin too when he return in his human form.
Zen and Mem try to stop the bird but damn... he is too strong...

HE BEFORE WAS A FREAKING BIRD... HOW MUCH VIRUS DID HE EAT?!

Wait. Where's Shope? Oh god. SHE'S FIGHTING THE BIRD!? ALONE?!

Shope POV

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god! I'm trying to make an gigantic tornado for make K.O damn bird... but I have to dodje his hit and i' m too weak now for make an real tornado! What I'm gonna do?!

Wait.

I see a girl with dark blue
(L/H) hair with our same armor with an dark blue battleball in the middle.(:3)

She run over me and than start skiing on the ice platform she created with her hand... that's so cool!

I was so much in my though that I was really surprised to see a hand moving in front at me.

Your POV

"Hey, gurl ya there??" I ask her giggling inside.
She snap out of her trance.
"....Who are you?" She ask.
"Well i'm a virus fighter like you and your friends!" I say in an extited tone. Not really caring about the infected bird that I'm aspiring in an really big tornado with my left hand.

(TIME SKIP AT WHEN THE BIRD IS AGAIN NORMAL BECOUSE YOU AND SHOPE WIN THE LIFE~)

"So... what's your name?" I ask her
"Well I'm Jennifer but my friends call me Shope! Your??"
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), Zen is my mum and Mem my dad." I say laughing at the last part.
"Yes! I always know that they like the eachother!"
"You ship them too?!"
"Yessssssss!"
And than we high five and laugh a little before a voice interrupt us...

          "Who the heck are you?"

(816 words omg)

Author note : Thank you if you have decide to get a look of my story! Emm... i'm italian so i'm not so good with English and this is my first story!
So enjoy yourself and #hatersgonnahate!