Okay now what?

When the ride got silent I tried to strike up a conversation with Mr. Good looking over there. "Since you know my name its only common hospitality if I get your name."

I was kinda hesitant to ask but he didn't hit me so that's all that matter though. This sexy face didn't need a pounding.

"I'm Erik Manchester nice to meet you" He had a gorgeous name to match a gorgeous face. He smiled at me after that and laughed "Why thank you, your not too bad yourself and winked"

Soon after that  awkward moment, my stomach started to growl and I knew that I had to eat or I would get sick. "Can we stop by a restaurant?" I'm starving. I had to pout because I'm a beast and I love food. I love food a lot. I live for food.

He smiles and says "where to your highness?"

I reply with "Taco Bell Please!" and smile a mega watt smile.

Why are you smiling to the guy who's kid napping you and forcing you to meet his family?

I shake it off and smile at him. Then I lean over and turn on the radio. Static came on SO I changed the station mindlessly till I heard my favorite line ever from a song.

and sang along.

Dare me to jump off of this Jersey bridge?

I bet you never had a Friday night like this

Keep it up, keep it up, let's raise our hands

I take a look up at the sky and I see red

Red for the cancer, red for the wealthy

Red for the drink that's mixed with suicide

Everything redI tried to scream but it came out as whispers and when I finally looked over Eric was looking at me weird.

"What you don't like Sleeping with Sirens?" I asked out of pure curiosity and he smiled and started to sing along and it made me so happy to know that someone else listens to him. all of my friends listened to pop music so I couldn't ever talk about music with them.

After the song went off as cliche as it sounds, pulled up to the Taco bell Drive through at the same time.

I ordered the soft taco basket with everything on it and a mountain dew icee and waited for him to order but he was staring at me in shock "What?" I asked.

"Your eating all of that yourself? All 12 tacos?" He looked in awe because of this.

"I'm a growing girl, I gotta eat" then I leaned over him and said "We will get two of those and smiled at Eric.

[A.N. sorry for not updating for so long and this being short but I'm going to be updating a lot more for you guys!!!!