kidnapper is hot?

Picture of rose on the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

--------- Kidnapper is cute?----------

I woke up with a pounding headache, I was confused my eyes were open but I could only see spots of light I thought I was dying. Then slowly the memory from earlier crept into my mind…Crap. I sprung up and tried to move I knew I was tied up right then. But it didn’t hurt the knot was just strong. My legs were my only weapon so I started to kick.    

"If you stop kicking I will let you out of the backseat Rose." I was scared he knew my name what if he knew more? "Who the heaven are you man, you son of a biscuit,” at this point I was whimpering. He chuckled and I gasped at how angelic his voice sounded.

“Please I will be good, untie me, please,” I was begging now and I felt the car pull over. And soon later the bag was off my head. I was shocked at the face in front of me. Dark brown hair with smoldering greenish-blue eyes he was gorgeous. “Well thanks, I get that a lot.” He said with smirk. I was confused then I realized I said it out loud and frowned. Great the cute ones are always jerks. Moments later after him untiying me and letting me sit in the front seat his eyes not leaving my purple ones I wanted to get down to business.

“what do you want from me? Money, Sex? Cause you look like you can get both...” I trailed off by the look of pain and hurt in his eyes from saying that to him. “No I just have a preposition for you.” I smiled because he smiled a real smile when he said that, then I hid it. “what is that preposition” I said with confusion laced through every word.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I was shocked

Hanger ahahhahahahah I will write soon.