im not gonna write you a love song

Chapter one: damn!

Rose's POV

"Come on Rose! We are gonna miss the show," That's my BFF for life Jone'a. She is dark girl but she is our group's most loyal member. Jone'a is about normal height, with a circular face, black hair with dark brown highlights, hazel eyes so die for and a killer smile and body. She is so pretty but doesn't admit it to herself. Don't even let me forget to tell you she is a little on the gothic side but is the captain of the cheerleading team.
Weird huh?

"Hold on Joe, I'm coming I wouldn't miss my own performance," I shouted at her from down the stairs. Well, my silver dress totally made me look like a vampire with my pale skin, but if fit me like a glove I am a little on the plump side. I have an average looking body nothing like my friends who all had looks of an angel. I have long brown hair and purple eyes like my mom but everything else is from my dad. Lets go down before someone drags me down and ruins my dress.

"Ready to go guys, sorry for keeping you all waiting," they shrugged. The group consist of the twins Tyler and Taylor looking alike from there blond hair, blue-green eyes and their personality. The both are very excited all the time. Brook the shy one with the same looks as Jone'a even though they aren't related. "Let's go before it is too late to try out. I will meet you guys there everyone take your own cars so we have a way home afterward."

"Kay, Kay" they all said at the same time and walked out of our huge hotel room. That we would only use today.

I walked to my black Lamborghini and got in. I got lost on the way to the store so I pulled over to use my GPS on my phone, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I got out looking in the trunk inside my Gucci suitcase. It wasn't there. I was looking around but the road looked deserted so sat on the hood of my baby. I felt someone watching me but when I looked no one was there. Going back to the door of the car I realized it was locked but I didn't lock it. Wow this wasn't my day. I sighed and layed on the hood. Next thing I knew a bag was on my head and I was getting pulled into a car I think. "damnit let me out!" I felt lightheaded and then I was out.

___________________________________________________________________

my first story ahhhhhhhh! well i will try to make it rock for you guys just tell me what type of book you want and i will make it. MUAH!