Introduction

I like to think of myself as a oddball. Let's just say I'm so different from everyone. I always wonder is being different a good or bad thing? I'm the type of person that everyone looks at weirdly. All the kids assume I'm a suicidal emo freak. Well actually I do have sucidal thoughts but never have physically done it. I live in a foster home with my foster siblings my 2 twin brothers and an older sister. My older sister Harmony is my best friend she's the exact opposite of me she's a girly girl and so pretty. She has grey like eyes and gorgeous brown hair and has a perfect tan. While I look like baby's throw up and am more like a tomboy. I have blue eyes and really blondish tannish hair, and have a pretty good tan. I am a loner as you can tell until this one day. Harmony and me were having a conversation when out of no where she's says "Can I give you a makeover please." She sits there begging and won't shut up so I eventually get annoyed and say "FINE just shut the fuck up." We laugh while she leads me to her car and drives us to the mall. I feel different because I feel uncomfortable about myself so I make sure nobody ever sees the real me. I usually hide my hair with a black hair wig and have red eye colored contacts and I dress in all black. Also I have a belly button piercing and have a couple of tattoos. I'm not your average girl. After 20 minutes we make it the mall and I just let her lead me wherever. My foster mom is the famous owner of this recording studio and a lot of celebrities have recorded there like Demi lovato, Jessie J, Cher Lolyd etc.. I always wanted to share my voice except I'm scared to show my face. Harmony is the only one that has heard me and she's shocked every time I sing. My foster family is rich and wealthy. Harmony then starts leading me to this hair salon and tells the stylist "Take off her wig and trim her hair then curl it." She nodded and started on my hair when I looked in the mirror I was not that suprised it's just hair. Harmony then takes my to Victoria Secret, Pink, Hollister, etc.. Then she leads me to a tanning place and I get a really good tan. Last but not least she takes my to some shops to get makeup and eventually we get to a make up shop and let her do my make up. I was shocked I never knew I could look this good. Then she takes me home after a couple of hours. We live near the beach in Florida so she says "Get this bikini and work that body were going to the beach." I laugh and go get changed. When I walk downstairs I see my twin brothers Jace and Jay staring at me. I laugh and smile and say "Hey guys whatcha looking at." They both stopped staring and said "nothing" at the same time. Harmony and I get in the house jeep and drive to the beach. We walk to the beach and set our towels down. We lay there and listen to music. I get tired of tanning so i wake Harmony up and we both go walking around the beach. Harmony and I then left in her car a couple hours later. We finally get home. Harmony starts freaking out and screaming. So I say "What happened?" She looks at me and says "I sent some pictures to some people about a modeling gig and I got the job so I'm moving to California." I say "That's so cool Har." She then gets a text and a smile appears on her face and she looks at me. "What?" I say. She then says "Don't be mad but I recorded you singing and sent it to mom and she gave it to Brad and he says he would love to work with you in California." I am pissed but happy. I then say "WERE MOVING CALI BITCHES." We both start laughing and start packing. Harmony then says "Our flight is tomorrow morning at 8 be ready." I nodded and finished packing. I quickly laid on my bed and passed out. *Beep* *Beep* I lazily woke up and got dressed. I went downstairs to see Harmony quickly eating cereal. I get some oatmeal out and eat it fast. I got my luggage and put it in the uber we called and hopped in. About 20 minutes later we arrived at the airport and did all that stuff. We showed the lady our tickets and got on the plane. All I thought was this is going to be a long flight.

What did you guys think for my first chapter? Comment and vote! If anybody would like to be in this book or help me with it comment information. Who do you think she's going to meet in la? Stay tuned and you'll find out!