Chapter 9: The Tragedy Starts

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Huff* We almost there!" Gajeel Redfox and Levy Mcgarden ran toward to Fairy Tail where the explosion came from.
"Once we make a turn here, we will reach the Fairy Tail."
"I hope everyone will be okay."
"Just run faster, shrimp! And don't forget to stay by my side!"
"Umm..."

When they made a turn, they saw the Fairy Tail. Not the usual Fairy Tail... But... Fairy Tail that on fire...
"Who did this?"
"Tch!"

"I'm glad you two are safe!" A red haired girl ran to us and shouted.
"Erza, who did this to us?"
"I don't know. But we need to put out the fire now or else the Fairy Tail will burn to ashes."
"We will help you, right, Gajeel?"
"Of course, but... Where the hell is Salamander?"
"I'm here." Natsu shouted while splashing the water in order to put out the fire "I'm kinda of busy right now. Can we talk later?"
"Hah? Are you an idiot? Why don't you eat the fire?"
"Oh, you are right."
"Are you kidding me!?"

Natsu going near to the fire and started to eat them. Just in a few minutes, the fire was put out but the Fairy Tail was heavily damaged.
"If I find out who did this to us, I will crush them like a man." Elfman said
"No, we should just burn them to ashes."
"We can turn them into ice too."
"I agree with Gray-sama <3!!!"
"We can also cut them into pieces." Erza said.

"Feel free to do it."

Everyone were shocked when they heard the voices. It's not that the voices are creepy or what, it's just that they didn't notice their presence until they heard the voices. They turned their head and saw a black cloak man with other 9 creatures. Some of them are human and some of them not.

"Who are you? Are you the one who did this?"
"What if I say yes?"
"Then as a Fairy Tail Guild Master, I will defeat you here." Makarov enlarge his arm and punched them though they dodged it easily.
"Makarov Dreyar, right? Is this your full power?"
"I will show you if you want it that much." Makarov turned himself into a giant and punched them again with a light magic enhance fist. "What!?" His fist was blocked by a huge size man.

"Can I take him down, Kieran?"
"Of course."

"Don't look down on me!!!" Makarov gave him another blow but...
"Qiahahaha!!!" The huge size man suddenly appeared in front of Makarov's face "You are the one who don't look down on me. You are only good at being huge!!!" He punched Makarov and his strength was good enough to send him flew away.

"Gramps!!!"

"Qiahahaha!" The huge size man laughed while jumped to mid air and stomped Makarov.

"Urgh!"

"Gramps!" Natsu intended to help Makarov but was stopped by the black cloak man. "Get out of my way!"
"I'm sorry, young man. But I won't let you interfere their battle."
"Then I will start one here and now. Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!!!" Natsu punches his oppenent with his fist in flames.
"Not bad, I must say. But you still have a long way to go to defeat me."
"Urgh!!!"

"Natsu!" Lucy shouted
"We should help him too." Said Erza while using her Requip magic.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray created a giant hammer to hit Kieran (The black coated man) but it was suddenly disappeared. "What!?"
"Looks like you can create some beatiful ice." A white haired girl said to Gray "I like ice. It's beautiful... and... delicious too!!!"
"!!!"

"Levy, we need to help that gramp!!!"
"But what should we do, Gajeel?"
"Defeat them!"
Gajeel rushed to Makarov after finished his words. He intend to blow away the big guy by his Iron Dragon's Roar but he worried the roar will hurt Makarov too.
[Damn it! What should I do? Using Lance should be okay.]

"Iron Dragon's Lance!!!"
[I got him!]

Before his lance can hit the big guy, a black short haired man kicked Gajeel's face and caused him fell down. That black short haired man then delivered a barrage of attacks to Gajeel.
"Gajeel!"

"You don't have to help me, you know? That kind of attack won't even give me a scratch."
"I'm just bore, that's all."
The black short haired man stared at Levy who running toward Gajeel. He suddenly grabbed Gajeel's face and then threw him away. The strength of that man was great enough to let Gajeel flew a distance. 
"Damn you. Iron Dragon's Roar!!!"
"It's useless." He deflected his roar.
"Tch!!!"

"Why are you attacking the Fairy Tail?"
"No why. It's just happen that your guild is the strongest guild in Fiore."
"Then I shall defeat you here once and for all! Heaven's Wheel Armor! Blumenblatt!!!" 
"Shadow sword: Numerous!!!" 
Both woman fight with all might. 

"Romeo!"
"Okay!"
"Ile Arms!" Wendy enchanted both Romeo and her damage output
"Rainbow Fire!!!" 
"And... Sky Dragon's Roar!!!"

They combined their magic together which caused Wendy's roar turned into a rainbow color roar. The roar probably will cause a greatly damage if hit. Though the roar managed to hit it and explode but it doesn't seem like the target was getting injured.

"Hmph! It doesn't work on me."
"Our objective wasn't you in the first place." Romeo smirked
"What do you mean?"

"I'm all fired up!!! Thank you, Wendy, Romeo."

[What!? So that attack was just a decoy. Their true purpose is let this kid to eat the fire that caused by the explosion!!]

"Go, Natsu-san!!"
"Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade!!!"
Natsu swipes his arms in a circular fashion, creating a powerful, and highly destructive, torrent of flames that barrages his target. 

"Yeah!!!"

"You sure are a interesting kid."
Kieran stood up and smirked. 
"What...."
"It's time to sleep now.... Sleep in eternity."

"Urgh! Iron Dragon's Lance!"
[Damn it! My attack doesn't even make a scratch!]
"It's time to finish already." 
[What the hell is he doing?]
The black haired man formed a black properties in his hand. The concentretion of his properties were increasing gradually.
"Adieu, Dragon Slayer. Fall in despair!" He shooted the properties to Gajeel. Black Curse: Chronique!!"

The concentrated black properties expanded and caused a huge explosion.

After a few second, Gajeel opened his eyes and realized he didn't get injure... But... He saw Levy standing in front of him, protecting him.
"Shrimp?"

"Tch!!! One more time..."
"We should leave already. The time is up."
"Over already? Fine."

"You think you can leave after you have done such thing!!! Iron Dragon's Lance!!!"
The black short haired man grabbed Gajeel's Lance. 
"You are such a lucky guy to have a girl who willing to protect you. Enjoy your time with her. She don't have much time left already."
"What the hell are.... Urgh!!!" 

That man draws out his sword and slashes Gajeel.
"Farewell. We will meet again."

"Kieran."
"Okay... Then if you'll excuse me, I'm going to leave already, Fairy Tail mages."
He said to the unconscious Fairy Tail mages.
"さようなら" (Good bye. Sayonara.)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Heelllloooo!!! It's me, Kelvin!!! I missed you guys!!!!! I missed you!!!!!
Do you like the new chapter? I added a picture in it.
Recently, I was preparing for the test and I got an excellent result. 
Gihihihi, anyway, I was hoping that I can add at least one picture in the story.
I hope you guys love it and Hope You Guys PEACE!!!!