Chapter 15: When The Lightning Strikes

Mirajane's P.O.V.

Last time, I didn't assist Laxus and it turned out he get injured badly. This has been in my heart for a while. 

Every night, I can't sleep well because of that. I regretted what I didn't do. 

"Mira-nee, you face looks pale."
"I didn't sleep well last night."
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine. I want to visit Laxus now..."

Seeing you hurt badly makes my heat hurt too. 

[Next time...]

"....... We will fight together!" I said.
"Yes ma'am."
"......"

Now that we finally can fight together, I won't allow you to lose anymore.

"Here we go! Evil Explosion!" I held my hands and fire it. 
"It seems you can use dark magic."

Though I heard that they are strong but I didn't expect he can hold my attack without getting a scratch. I continue to fire it so that he got no time to attack us.

From my continuous attack, it seems that he is a master of hand-to-hand combatant.

[If he comes close to us, we might get hit badly.]

"It seems that you try to pull a distance from me. I think you speculated I'm a close combat master."
"What? Are you try to tell me you are not?" I asked.
"Truth to be told, I am a close combat master. But... I am not a normal close combat master. Impact Bomb!" 

Just when I realized that he already shot an impact wave toward me, it was too late. 

I thought I was going to get hit but when I opened my eyes I saw Laxus standing in front of me. 

"Hey, brown haired. If you want to hurt her, you must cross over my body first!"
Just when he finished his words, he rush toward the man and punched him with lightning-enhanced fist.

"Your fist is nothing. But my fist will shake you badly!" He hit Laxus and sent him flying.

"Laxus!" I shouted.
"I'm okay."

"Listen. Mirajane and Laxus, right? I don't like to do this but.... You must die... Let's end this show already. My name is Spetem the curse of emotion. I will sent you to the hell."

I change my form into Satan Soul: Halphas. 

"There is no way you can kill us! Cosmic Beam!" 
"Urgh!!!"
"Yes!"
"Lightning Dragon's Jaw!" Just when my attack hit Spetem, Laxus strikes him from his back.

"I won't let you have time to rest. Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist!" 

After he sent him fly away, he combined his attack with his lightning and striked him rapidly. The attacks were so fast that he can't even react. 

"Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!"
"Satan Soul: Soul Extinctor!"

Our attacks created a huge shock wave. 

At that moment, I thought that we might win in this rate. But I never thought what are going to happen next cause us lost the upper hand...

"You guys sure give me a hard time. *Cough.... Actually.... If possible.... I'd like not to do this but...."

Suddenly, most of his wounds healed and a strong magic power gathered in him.

"Well, thanks to that person who lived 3000 years ago.... I learned this technique from him...."
"What a strong power!?" Laxus said.
"Please get prepare for this. Revenge Counter!!!" 

Without any second thought, I pushed away Laxus....

........

Laxus' P.O.V.

"Mirajane!!!" I shouted to the woman who pushed me away to protect me.

I went to her side and helped her to get up.

Her body was bloody and her eyes were almost closed. 

"Mirajane. Mirajane!!! Hold yourself, Mirajane!"
"What.... happen... to.... me? My field of vision..... is fading...... I can't hear..... clearly either......"
"Don't close your eyes, Mirajane!"
"Is... that you.... Laxus?"
"Yes. Yes, it's me."
"Hehehe.... I'm glad.... that my.... last moment.... is with you...."
"What the hell are you saying!? What the hell are you mean your last moment!? I'm going to kick his ass and bring Porlyusica or Wendy here! Just wait!"
"Wait.... Laxus..." She tried to hold me but it's too weak to hold me. 

"AHHHH!!!" I rushed to that badass!"Impact Shock

"Impact Shock." 
Just when I get close to him, he fire a shock wave and hit me. 

[I won't let her die!]

I get up and continue rush to him. 

"Impact Shock: Continuo."
He shot me over and over again. I got hit over and over again too. But... But I didn't give up.... I don't want to lose her... 
"You think that this kind of attack can stop me? You are too naive!!! AHHHH!!!!" I intend to punch him.
"Impact: Strong!" He released a powerful shockwave and then hit it into my stomach.
"URGH!!!" 

The shockwave is so strong that I can't withstand it. For the second time, I knelt down after fell.

[Now.... Now that I know how Gajeel feels.... It's..... Hurt..... No wonder he.... Always curses himself for can't protect Levy well....]

I turned my head and stare Mirajane.

"Mira...." I slowly get up.

"It's impossible. After getting hit that much, how can you even have strength to stand up?" He said
"For someone who always emotionless like you will never understand...." I slowly walked to him.
"Impact: Strong!" 

When he about to hit me, I dodged it.
"If my memories serve me right, you said my fist is nothing, right? Then try this one... This one.... Will shake you badly!!! Metsuryuu Ougi: Narumikazuchi!!!"

I charged my fist with lightning magic and punched him. The force of my attack greatly sent him fly away and then let him fainted.

"Ha.... Ha..... ha....."

[Have to get Wendy.... Or Porlyusica..... Here......]

I tried to walk but then.... I realized my field of vision is getting blurry. 

[My strength... Gone....]

And then the next second, I know.... I fainted.

____________________________________________________________________________________

The next chapter will be done soon. Please look forward to it. PEACE!!!