The loved one

my name is Rosie,my family and I are werewolves I have long black curly hair with a blue tint that goes down my spine.My pink big lips green eyes white teeth and tan skin color.

My first beating was when I was 13 when I first shifted . my farther died when i was 10 from a car crash. the death of my farther left my mom heart broken they were mates. a mate is the other half of you mate is short for soul mate .

my mom had got a new boyfriend even tho they were not mates she still loved him.I had to couple of weeks before I turned 16 . my mother boyfriend beat me I was going to tell but I did not want my mother to be heart broken again. he beat me maybe he was crazy bit he still did it. I would cry myself to sleep I had no friend only my loving brother and sister.

my sister name was Park Bom her nick name was Bommie she was adapted from south Korea her hair was dyed red it was long it went all the way to her hips she was skinny with teal eyes she was a vampire. and my brother name was Matt he was my real brother he was muscular with blond hair and purple eyes.

my mom's boyfriend would tell me how worthless I was and how I'm just horrible after awhile I believed him. I cried myself to sleep as long as I listen to him I would not get beat up to bad . the days had went by fast and tomorrow morning would be my birthday where I turn 16 and fine my mate.

I asked my family if we could go to the beach they all said yes but my mom's boyfriend did not want me to fine my mate as he beat me till I was black and blue . he made me tell my mom that i had fell down the stairs .my brother and sister told be after we get to the beach run as fast as I can they new he beat me but he thinks they don't no . I felt bad that I would have to leave them but I have too and I new that they gave my money and a small bag so he would not notice .

going to the beach was a big risk it's in another pack land not only a normal pack the most powerful one in the world. but that was my only chance so I have to take it.

I went up to my room and turned the lights out and let the dark take me away in a sleepless night. I had been woke up by my loving brother and sister and her mate T.O.P. Yeah that's his name he is tall 6'1 he had no shirt on that brought out his six pack with light blue eyes he was also a vampire from south Korea with dark brown hair with high cheek bones.

They told me it's time to got tot the beach I was so happy I was out of bed ten minutes tops.I jumped into the shower and put my vanilla body wash and shampoo in my hair as I got out I dried my hair and flat ironed it put on a little bit of make up and picked out my pink and black bikini in my bag I had my money and a couple of short, skinny jeans, and shirts with sweaters cause I would not be coming back anytime soon.

as we all got into the car I sated silent most of the ride I was just lost in thought and it seemed I was only in another world for 10seconds but we were there at the beach I guess I was daydreaming again.

bad thing it was packed must be a party and my mom's boyfriend said we are leaving my mother looked at me and and showed me a sad smile as my brother and sister mouthed the words good by we love you .

I jumped out and ran to the water alone the beach and went near a crowd so if he was looking for me he would lose me. I feel to the ground and cried because I was going to be by myself forever. I had remember I need to get out of the red moon land they could be smelling me if they find me they will kill me. I got up to run and I ran right in a wall.

as I breathed in to smell chocolate it's smelled so mouth watering and I remember I just ran in a wall wait why would there be a wall in the middle of the beach I forgot my eyes were shut tight I was slowly opening them and my wolf screamed mate it was the first time she ever talked she was on mute when .

I realized what she said and jumped back to see him.I was so lost in daydream I forgot he was there yes I day dream a lot he brought me out of it when as he grabbed me by the waist and put me in a big hug. I new he cared the way he looked down on me I forgot i was checking him out and daydreaming as I was staring his mouth was moving his lips so kiss able his voice so manly and it made me shiver his words. What WHAT was he saying I asked him what he just said he laughed and all the sudden he stop and his low growl.

all he said mine all I could do was say yours his soul mate he kissed me the kiss was filled with love he said what's your name sweetheart I told him it was Rosie he said his was Chase he had black hair a 6pack you could see through his white v neck he had Brown big eyes tall about 6'2 that was a lot taller then me I was 5'5 his whole body was built he was fit and very very muscular.