waking up to him

I woke up to the sun just staring to peak over the mountains it was a beautiful view with the green forest all around the pack house.I love having huge Windows in my room I mean our room as in Chase and mine.All the memory came floating toe I blush and I am the happiest girl in the world.

I jumped in the shower I was only in there for about 5 minutes when I got out I flat ironed my hair put on some light makeup and brushed my teeth.I was picking out my clothes for the day but I could not help but look at him my mate he was so sexy and I was daydreaming till I remember I'm only in a bra and underwear.

I got some really skinny jeans and a oversized sweatshirt from Chase only cause it was cold out side and inside.I was thinking it was going to snow we are in winter.I went over to the bed I was just about to do a belly flop onto Chase but he caught me in mid air and his eyes were still closed.He opened his eyes and had a huge grin on his face and I was not sure why so I started reading his mind.He was thinking he had luck on his side if he got me he was happy I was a morning person so he said in his mind.I was still in the air till I was filled on the bed with a very muscular Chase on top of me only had on was boxers.we kissed for a long time till there was a knock and Chase went all sexy possessive which I loved.