Accpeting me for me

As me and Chase get into his black truck we start driving to the pack house.He tells me nobody lives in the pack house only time they use it is in war were the kids and mothers stay.

As he was driving I started thinking lost in thought.All I could think about was will he accept me and my baggage.And what about the mad that is still after me I can't get the pack hurt or my mate.

I was becoming more worried and scared as if Chase could feel my emotions Chase pulled over the car and put me in a big hug...I never felt this kind of love.

Chance smiled as if he knew that's all I needed we started driving again.He put on the radio and my favorite song come on.I started lowly singing to myself.The song was "I'm yours"Chase used his alpha hearing to listen to me sing.He told me I sang like a angle.

I just met Chase a couple of hours ago and I feel like I knew him forever.I can't stop this crazy pull towards him.Just sitting a few feet away from him made me lean into his touch.The heat of his body keeled me warm from the cold weather.

I was thinking about the sparks that went all over my body in pleasure.it made me want to jump his bones it was hard not to.We had just got to the pack house.it was huge the outside was all white with the forest all around it.We walked up the first steps to the fount door you can tell it was about 4 stories tall.

As we went in each floor had 5 rooms in each one with king size beds and huge bathrooms.Even inside every thing was white floors,walls,bed,kitchen.The kitchen was just huge with a island in the middle.I was not hungry so I was just about to ask where I would be sleeping.

Chase grabbed me by the hand and started walking to a door you could tell it was his room as he open the door his small had hit me like a ton of bricks.His room was on the very top of the house with a huge window seel .His king size bed with dark blue sheets.

As he open the doors to his walking closet he gave me a big sweater he said he gets cold at night.I was cold right now as I went to go change he also throw boxers at me I took them and come out changed and ready for bed.The sweater smells so good it was big but still short it went mid thigh and very lose.I let my black hair down you could see the blue in the moon light.My hair was wavy but very pretty.Chase was in bed only with boxers on his 6pack very visible.I crawled up the bed and started cuddling it felt so right I felt like I was melted under him.

I knew I have to tell him my passed and we if he will still love me.