who i am really

When I was talking to Chase he looked scared I told him about the man who wants me for himself my ex boyfriend and who is still looking for me. My ex name is Tyler his mate died and he thinks I'm his second chance but there is no sparks or pull towards him like there is to Chase.Chase let out a blow growl but I was still talking.

Tyler is a cold hearted man at first he was sweet and loving but he changed and broke my heart.He started beating me if I said no or if I was going to leave him.

He was looking at me and had a confused face but I need I had to keep going about my special power.We were still cuddling then I told him what I can do.The day Tyler tied me down because I tried to run away I understand I had the power.Tyler hurt my sister boomie and she was half died I took the painting of her and into me.I could heal people.

My wolf was black with a blue tint like my hair.I could run as fast as a male alpha fight like a warrior.I was a demon wolf most people were scared of me as my eyes would turn ice cold blue.

Chase moved away from me and was standing next to the bed but still far away from me then I like.I New it was coming the heart breaking rejected from the man I already love.

I was trying to be strong but I was breaking every second until I felt the sparks I open my eyes to see my Amazing Wonderful mate hugging me he told me he will never leave me.I was so happy we started cuddling again and feel into a amazing sleep with the sparks still going I new we were a forever couple.