Chapter 4 - keep you close

Troyes P.O.V

I wake up to Tyler trailing kisses down my jaw. My eyes flutter open and I'm staring right in to Tyler's eyes. He gives me a peck on the lips.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" He asks me softly.

"Amazing actually and it's all thanks to you" I say blushing. Tyler gets off of the bed and stretches

"well come on now we don't have all day" Tyler says.

"Well in that case I'm going to go take a shower" I reply walking to the bathroom. Tyler shrugs and goes about his business. Closing the door I strip down and turn the shower on. Water cascades down my body as I try to forget yesterday's events. Strong arms wrap themselves around my waist and my whole body freezes up.

"No need to be afraid babe it's just me" Tyler whispers in my ear. I relax in to his embrace closing my eyes.

"God I love you Tyler" I say. His arms wrap themselves tighter around me but in a comforting way.

"I love you too Troye" Tyler replies. We stand in silence in each others arms as the water cascades over us.

"As much as I would love to continue doing this we have a meet up in less than an hour" Tyler says pulling away from our embrace. He pecks my lips and we both get out of the shower. We start getting our clothes back on.

"Tyler are you alright with not telling anyone about us yet?" I ask bracing myself for the worst case scenario.

"Of course Troye we can wait until your ready. He comes over and holds me close to his body.

"Alright let's go to our meet-up" I say. Grabbing the key we walk out of the door and bump in to someone I would rather avoid.

A/N: another short update on my phone. Who do you all think Troyler bumped in to? Enjoy! Thank you for 600 reads!!

Twitter: @KateAI_